Readers note.

A short notice is I have a weird Brawlhalla obsession and I'm just gonna write this for well the fun of it. Let me tell you a few things about Dusk that makes me love him so much. FIRST OFF! He's a god damn dark elf, so hot. 🥵
Second he's not as bad as he was made out to be in his lore. I would think if anyone had been imprisoned for failing to take over a GODS domain with a stone being army that had (no supernatural powers) Like Thea's speed or Thor's lightning for example. Failing to do so, wouldn't you want revenge for that? I know I would. Especially if they had waisted 400 years of my life. Now killing Ember while trying to get his revenge was not what HE planned to happen, and he didn't even get his revenge until the FangWild decided to kill him for Ember's death.

So I believe that he is all these things, are some of the most important reasons why Dusk is not as bad as he's made to be. I believe he is misunderstood, scarred in more ways than one, probably a very lonely man, I bet he's a very good at snuggling (a personal favourite thing to do, especially on a cold winter night) I would say that he is kind hearted and loving when he is in a good mood and happy. Mostly when he's baking cookies or some other kind of sweet treats. Picture this for a moment Dusk fans.

One early morning in the rays of sunshine that danced across the floor, Dusk was busy moving about the kitchen with a mixing bowl under his left arm as he held a wooden spoon in his right hand. His face, neck, arms, hands and clothes were covered with flower and there was nothing more cute than to see him busy this fine morning making something sweet.

P.s Warning! ⚠️
I will try my hardest to make the sexual tension as smooth as possible and not rush into making out to straight sex. I know how to draw it out and make it appealing to those who like that kind of stuff.