Chapter 1 *Losing game*

I was thrown backwards into the stage below and hit water. I suddenly blacked out. I got hit with the bomb and I felt like I was going to die again. The last thing I remembered was that I was in the arms of my enemy, my opponent from the 1 vs 1 match. I was being carried by Dusk. The dark elven mage looked so mean and mercilessly and yet here I was in his strong arms being carried out of the water, he had gotten soaked to the bone just to help me... "You'll be fine, all new Legends do this badly. Most of them make a splash just like this."

"Gee, thanks.." A white eyebrow shot up as he looked down into my face, my arm snaked over his shoulder and my hand was pressed against his neck so if he were let go I wouldn't fall immediately.

"Thanks..? What's a t-thanks?" Does he seriously not know what thank you means? Or sarcasm in that matter?

"Do you mean to tell me that nobody had thanked you before now Dusk?" I raised my eyebrows at him questioningly, his cheeks got a little paler and he looked up ahead and stopped moving. "Is something wrong?"

"N-no." His voice sounded kind of shy and nervous, something had made him feel nervous. "It's nothing to worry about."

Setting me down his eyes trailed up and down my body for a moment before he turned away from me and started walking in the opposite direction.  "Wait Dusk."

"What?" He turned slightly towards me as the sun hit him from the left just right making me feel all flustered by his profile, he was hot.

"I~uhh...Do you want to maybe come over to my place for dinner...?" I blurted the question out and that question earned a raised eyebrow from him and I was surprised by his expression on his lips. A semi wide smile, flashing his pointed canines at me making my stomach feel all queasy and fluttery again.

"I'll see you later indeed. Until then." He winked at me, with a swift movement he tossed something round over his head at me.

I naturally threw my hands out to catch it. When it landed in my arms the weight of it made me stumble a little bit and fall flat on my butt. "Take care of it. Take it as a promise I'll be back."

"I-I will!" Still in my fallen possession I watched as Dusk walked away out of sight and I finally looked at the object he had tossed to me. A large round metal ball that looked like it had been welded, it had an odd glowing shape in the center of the it, I had just realised what it was....it is his primary weapon, his Orb.

————Leave a message if you guys really want to see more

————
Leave a message if you guys really want to see more. If not I'll write more to enjoy on my own. Hope you guys enjoy a random on the spot story XD