Jiro *Twin duel blades*

It was pouring rain outside when I arrived at the Stadium, today is my turn, (Y/N) thought as a loud thunder clap echoed through out the thunder guard stadium. Thor thought it would be a fun "little" challenge to see how we braved in a level 4 thunderstorm WHILE battling for the win, supposedly he tripled the prize money to make it worthwhile. I didn't know what or how I'd win. But I was definitely going to win, no matter who my opponent was. I was going to win.

"Keep daydreaming newbie." I narrowed my eyes at the smart ass shinobi, he stood in the corner of the room accompanied by his raspberry pink and purple shadow. "We ALL know it's me who's going to win."

(Y/N) didn't like the shinobi at all. Jiro was selfish, annoying, bratty, arrogant, brutal, dark minded...smart, handsome, skilled and...fuck.  Jiro watched (Y/N) as the announcer called for the next round contestants.

"Round winner! Jaeyun!" Jaeyun gave Ember a fist bump and they both laughed as they came out of the rain and Jaeyun winked at me making me blush and look away, when I saw a glimpse of Jiro he looked...Angry?

I decided not to dwell on it because it didn't matter to me anyway. "Next up we have Jiro, The Shinobi Vs (Y/N) The Skilled Artisan!"

As Jiro passed me he looked, well disciplined and calm. As rain beat down on me I followed him and moved to the opposite side of the field. The sound of a horn interrupted the start of the match as the announcer cleared his throat and then started the  round. "3, 2, 1. BRAWL!"

I ran towards the center of the field. Nothing but that weapon was in my line of sight. Suddenly a dark pinkish shadow appeared out of nowhere and kicked me in the gut sending me flying backwards, sliding across the ground I raked my fingers on the ground to stop myself from moving and caught the edge just before I could fall. Dangling on the edge I used what little core and arm strength I had  and pulled my self back up.

Once I got back up I was kneeling on one knee as I gritted my teeth, blood painted the stone beneath me and a blue flame shot through the sky and landed a few feet away from me. The blue flames danced in the rain as my opponent stood on the opposite side from me a dark hateful glint in his eyes, tossing his own weapon aside, he took hold of the flaming sword. In the blink of an eye it transformed in to long deadly duel swords, I would have thought that this was cool. But however the fact that he looked like he intended to kill me, sent a chill straight to my bones.

With each swing of his sword he left a slight pinkish cherry red trail behind him, my whole body was drenched and no doubt his was too. (Y/N) suddenly thought about him standing in front of them with a kind demeanour about him, the rain drops rolling down his pale skin, as his soft salmon pinkish orange eyes watching ever so closely. Snapping out of my thoughts, I was rushed by Jiro. A sudden rush of blades in my face made me jump back and fall into the void losing a stock.

As the Valkyrie lifted me back into the sky, dropping me to the ground rather quickly then it flew away, waiting somewhere in the sky ready to catch me again. Another flaming sword landed, without hesitation I ran for it. Gripping the cold leathered handle, it quickly formed into my spear. I started looking around for that Shinobi, it was hard with the dark sky and the down pour. Closing my eyes I listened closely to all the sounds. What is out of the ordinary, I started listening to all of the sounds around me and started making a mental list of them. The cheering audience, thunder, rain, the announcer...there it was. The sound of swords scraping the ground as my opponent dragged them across the stone.

Swivelling my head around I listened closely as I tried to pinpoint where they were. So suddenly his assassin shadow revealed their location and ran over to me, dodging it quickly I then swung left and hit him square in his rib cage, sending him flying a few feet away. Gritting his teeth I charged him with my heavy attack, landing two more hits he finally lost his first stock. The storm was clearing up a little bit and I could see the field much more clearly now, after a few punched he managed to knock my weapon out of my hands and knocked my second stock out. Eventually I started realising what his fighting style was, I decided to take a risk and combat it with my bare hands, when I was dropped he was already guarding the dropped weapon.