Chapter 3 *Confessions*

⚠️ Readers warning
This chapter contains some very serious sexual content and if you're not interested in reading it then you should skip chapters 3-4 altogether. Read it at your own risk ⚠️

————
His fingers slipped to the side of my neck and traced his lips from my nose to my cheek, then my neck. I suddenly felt his lips part and something warm and wet touched my skin just below his lips. The length of his tongue was against my skin and my arms had snaked around his neck. His breath was warm and soothing against my semi cold skin.

"Dusk~" My voice was trembling like crazy, his arms snaked around my waist and held me firmly against his body. I slightly turned my head up as he pressed his sharp canines against my skin. "Hmm~"

My god, when did he become so fucking sexy... My mind was spinning so fast that I couldn't even think straight, I closed my eyes and started fidgeting with the ring in his ear. "Lulu..."

"Hmm?" My heart started to ache for him, a new and yet natural way...

"Come to my place" H-h-his house...anything could happen. "Please..."

I hope nothing bad will happen. I believe that he will respect my privacy.. "Okay Dusk."

Pushing me back against the wall his body was pressed firmly against me and I could feel the muscles underneath his shirt and something else set off alarms, a lump was pressing just a tiny bit below my stomach. He was hard. Oh shiiitt. "Dusk"

"Are you horny..?" Dusk pulled his face away from my neck and his eyes were so soft and intense.

"Yes" He dropped his gaze and chuckled softly. "My apologies Lulu, I have no control over my own body. My mind, heart and soul lusts for you..."

"It's okay" Okay I am a little bit emotional and embarrassed by the fact that he feels like that about me. And yet I know deep down I feel that way about him too.. "Let's just go to your place, if you'd like to we could watch a movie or something like that."

"As long as I can hold you in my arms all night long." Blushing I nodded as he pressed his lips against mine.

It felt like I was kissing fire. I allowed my lips to part and he almost immediately his tongue slid into my mouth, a sharp pain stabbed at my lip as he tenderly nipped me. My insides were tight and my lips danced with his, I could feel his heart pounding against his chest as I pressed my palm against his heart. So tenderly he touched my waist with his hand, he messed with the hem of my shirt and so suddenly he slide his hand into my shirt.

"Hmm~" My breath had become so soft and it kept falling short of words that it was more of a moan, suddenly my heart skipped a few beats then he spoke his voice was dripping with lust.

"I want to make you mine~" He moved his lips off mine and traced a invisible line down my neck and gently kissed my collar bone, his fingers slowly slid over my shoulders and rested on either side of my breasts. "That's it. You're forever mine."

The lump got slightly bigger than before and I suddenly wanted him to be all over me. A soft sexy moan poured out of my mouth and he gingerly lifted his hand to mine, pulling my hand down he gently pressed my palm against his dick. His voice was sickeningly sweet and I was underneath his spell. "Lulu...you want me, don't you~"

"I do" His grin grew wider as I did a soft needing motion against him, his hand tightened on my shoulder as he pressed his forehead against my shoulder a soft moan echoed through the night sky as I watched the stars sparkling above us. "Come on. Let's go home."