Chapter 4 *Midnight Fun*

The walk to his house was romantic, walking underneath the night sky hand in hand. When we stopped at the door to his house he pushed the door wide open and half hurriedly dragged me inside. Before I could even steady myself he set his Orb on a stand and it just floated there glowing in the nearly pitch black room, one by one Dusk started lighting candles to keep the mood low and sexy. "What do you want to do first?"

My throat felt dry for a moment before Dusk fiercely picked me up and walked with me to his room, mere milia second later I had been pined down on his bed and he climbed up on top of me sitting on my waist. Leaning down to my face his breath tickled my nose as he spoke, actively acting all dominant. "You're going to get out of your clothes...And I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you~" Ohh my Thor...

"D-Dusk~" My voice was sweet and sickly but he shook his head not taking a no for an answer. "Yes Sir."

"That's much better. Now go ahead and strip down, daddy wants to poke at you." As he spoke I felt suddenly dirty, like a toy about to be played with.

"Y-yes S-sir..." My hands trembled as I stood and gulped, he watched me start to feel for the buckle on my belt.

"Need help?" I shook my head no, clearly he didn't care enough to listen.

Standing up he reached out to my waist and undid my belt, gently pulling it off my waist he gently lifted my chin up after he dropped my belt with a soft thud. He unbuttoned my blouse and snaked his arms around my waist touching the clasps on my bra, three small clicks told me he undid my bra too. A few seconds later he pulled my garment off and dropped it on my belt and shirt that lay on the floor. "Damn."

"I-I-I'm r-ready..." He nodded and I unbuttoned my shorts, he started to make his own clothing pile next to mine.

I watched as he took off his feathered cape shall thing and I realised that I had never seen him without it, next to fall was his belt. Then his shirt and his pants and I just stared at him as he stood there in only his odd excuse for boxers, to be honest the boxers looked more like what Tom boys wore instead of underwear. "Hu."

"What is it?"

"Oh nothing, I just expected boxers.." Approaching me he gently grouped my breast, as a sly smile jumped to his lips as he moved my hands to his underwear.

"Take it off for me would you?" Nodding I proceeded to kneel down in front of him and gingerly pulled his underwear down, glancing up at him I came face to face with his dick.

"C-could you please help relieve me Lulu?"

I began to stammer. "Y-you mean a-a b-blow job..?" He nodded softly and moved his hips a little bit closer to my face and then I spoke softly. "Down here? B-but I've never done anything like this before..."

"It's okay Lulu, follow me." He made his way to the bed and climbed in. "Come on darling, you'll do just fine." I watched him for a moment before I got into bed with him and gulped, his dick was also basically standing straight up from being so hard. You signed up for this Lulu, see it through girl. Gently touching his dick I tenderly petted it to loses it up before I learned down and then just as I opened my mouth he suddenly thrust it into my mouth tickling my throat. Almost making me cough. "HhMm!~"

"Oh Thor have mercy on me~" My tongue latched on his dick and it was like I had done this a million times before and my fingers moved to his balls and I gently began to rub them. "Harder Lulu~"

After maybe five minutes of that he sat up and looked at me and gestured for me to come to his side. "You almost made me cum my love~" I blushed as he gently kissed my breast and fingered my nipples.

"May I suck your breasts?" When I nodded he gently cupped my breast and lustfully licked my cheek before bringing his face down to my breast and gave it a tender lick. "So beautiful~"

Placing his lips on me I felt his tongue latch on and he started sucking on my breast, it honestly felt like he was trying to get milk from me...it felt heavenly. Reaching for his dick I absentmindedly fingered and rubbed his balls moaning a few times as he switched to my other breast and back again.

Leaning my head back I moaned softly as he fingered my virginity, he was distracted and enjoying himself as I spoke softly. "Fuck me~"

"W-wait what?" His eyes widened in surprise and stopped with what he was doing and moved towards me one of his white eyebrows raised in question. "You know you'll be sore and tired by the end of it right?"

I nodded and spoke confidently. "I do. I still want you to fuck me."

"Okay lie down beautiful." Almost as soon as my back was on the bed he climbed up and laid on my body his dick pressed up against my pussy and teased me moving his hips in a circular motion, I gripped his wrist when he suddenly threw his weight into a thrust pounding into me.

"Ow~" It did hurt a little bit but I didn't mind it much, but when he started throwing his weight into more faster thrusts the bed shook a little bit and I bit my lip and moaned. "Faster...Harder~"

——— Time passage because I didn't know what to say about this shit XD

An hour or so passed and he had cummed in me and I felt the warm sensation on my leg as he pulled his dick out of me, laying besides me he hugged me against him and sighed deeply and almost immediately fell asleep his head on my chest. Stroking his cheek I awkwardly pulled the blanket over us as the fan blew cool air on us, turning my head to him I gently kissed his forehead and spoke softly. "Sweet dreams my love."

Then soon I felt drowsy and fell asleep in his arms.