Jaeyun *Unexpected Thrusts*

"Dusk I'm fine really, just go train with Kaya." Kaya stood at Dusk's side she looked disappointed, poking his arm she spoke softly.

"Maybe she doesn't want to come, we can't force her."

Smirking Dusk took my wrist. "She has become lazy, she needs to train. She IS coming."

"I said no, let go of me Dusk-" He wasn't going to let me stay home, that bastard.

Once he was finished after half dragging me to the Thunder Guard Stadium, he stopped short and whispered something into Kaya's ear who started giggling all over the place. It was so quiet in the stadium that her giggles bounced off the walls around us and it bounced back louder. Dusk and Kaya moved to the field and I hit the button to release the stocked weapons, a flaming blue sword shoots across the sky and plummeted to the ground landing half buried in the dirt between them both. Kaya was the first to reach the weapon and her spear appeared in her hands, just as Dusk attempted to kick her feet out from underneath her she dodged barely getting grazed by his claws.

Her short yelp told Dusk he got her, a loud blast made me jump up and curse as the box shot out another weapon for Dusk. Smoke, gun powder and suit now covered my hands, legs butt and among other things. Standing up I began to attempt to brush it off when in reality it wasn't coming off, cupping my hands over her mouth I called out to my friends.

"I'M GONNA GO GET CLEANED OFF! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" They both nodded and continued their training session.

Passing through the archway I entered the Hall Of Legends where Brynn's mother would hang up a portrait of the winners of the Yearly Annual Tournaments, I wished to become half as good as the men and women on this wall. Running my fingers over each golden plaque, I could feel the names engraved into the gold. When I passed the last portrait I paused to look at it. I remember the first day of the tournament, it was a three verses three that year. I was so happy that Kaya's team made it to the final round. I couldn't believe she had made it but she did. And her team won. Two boys stood beside her one ruffling her hair as the other did the peace sign and held the trophy underneath his arm, all of them looked so happy.

"Hello there I believe that we haven't met yet. My name is Yumiko." Whirling around I saw a woman with short white hair and she wore a white robe lined with red lace, it looked like ribbon metal, her ears twitched as did her three deepish sky blue tails. "I am a Kitsune, if you're wondering dear child."

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to stare. I've just never seen a..." I didn't even know how to say what she said she was.

"Kitsune, I am a Fox Spirit." She faced me but her eyes were closed and she smiled kindly and spoke in amusement. "By the smell of it, heading off to get cleaned up?"

"Yes actually, could you show me where the showers are?" "If there are any, I'd assume there are some because you'd have to get pretty smelly and dirty after all the battles."

"There are some showers, although they are attached to the hot tub and steam house. I know that there are some other Legends here. Names are unknown to me though." Other people? It's only me, Kaya, Dusk, and Yumiko...I think.

"Follow me." Turning around she stared to lead me down the long corridor, and I began to think about one of the portrait of the 55th Tournament winner.

The person was tall, maybe he was a foot or so taller. He was definitely meatier than me, thick noticeable muscles. His shoulders were wide and broad chest, he wore a cute yellow and golden scarf around his neck and he proudly held a massive sword on his shoulder and the trophy in his other hand. I knew that he was called Jaeyun because of his plaque, I liked it. It was...different. And I liked that. He was quite handsome to be honest, his deep brown eye had seemed to be staring directly at me.