The Seven Minutes

Breakfast was over. Soobin leaned back in his chair to watch Kai bend over to pick up the laundry basket.

Hyuka had no idea what was going on until he turned around. The blonde's eyes definitely were not on his face. "Told you it wasn't small."

"I don't know babe. It's kind of hard to tell in those pants. You should take them off."

"I don't think you could handle it if I did."

"Yeah?" Soobin adjusted himself in his seat. His excitement was very visible in his boxers. "Come here. Let me test it out."

Hyuka happily leaned over to kiss his boyfriend. His hand traveled up the blonde's thigh then stopped just before the bulge. "We have to go baby."

Soobin firmly grabbed his waist while standing up. His excitement was even more obvious. "Call in sick. I'll take care of you."

"Dating an employee and telling them to call in sick?" Hyuka pushed him against the couch then straddled his lap. His hands were on his shoulders while he took the blonde's tongue. "You're not as innocent as I thought you were."

"Innocent?" Soobin grinned. His hands slapped his boyfriend's ass and clutched it tightly. "I'm so sorry I ever gave you that impression."

Hyuka wanted it badly. Never being with a man before, held him back. Work was his perfect excuse to stop. He got off of the blonde's lap and grabbed his phone. "It's 8:00. I have to go."

Soobin sat there confused. One second they were about to have sex and the next he was watching the younger change into business attire. His bangs shook from his forehead when he snapped out of the shock. He then stood up and asked "what just happened?"

"I just don't want to be late." Hyuka started to button up his shirt. His hair looked like a mess when he glanced in the mirror. "And you still need to call your parents back."

"Shouldn't you buy me a ring before you boss me around?"

Hyuka started laughing with Soobin when they looked at each other. "I just mean I don't want them showing up to my place with entirety of the NYPD."

"What if they lock me in a bunker and never let me leave? It could happen you know!"

"Then I'll find a way in."

"Is that so?"

"It's like you said." Hyuka let himself be wrapped up in the blonde's arms. It instantly became his favorite place. Soobin felt like home. "I'd do anything to see you."

"Kiss me."

Hyuka didn't need to be told twice. His first relationship with a man was going to be his last. If him and Soobin had to end then he wasn't going to replace him with another. It didn't matter how perfect Yeonjun was. He wasn't Soobin. "I love you but I really do have to go."

"I'll go with you. We look about the same size." Soobin dug through the younger's closet and helped himself to his clothes.

"Um. Excuse me?! I washed your stuff last night!"

"And I'll be back tonight to get it!"

"Your parents are going to let you?"

"Not really going to give them a choice." Soobin put on Kai's dress pants and noticed they were one size too big, specifically in the back. Flashbacks of holding his ass in his hands made him smile to himself. "You got a belt?"

"Somewhere. Shit, we are going to be so late."

"How many times do I need to tell you? I'm your boss. It's fine baby."

"Sorry... I just really don't like being late." While that was true, what Hyuka really wanted to do was talk to Taehyun. No one understood him better than his best friend who had also been in his position.

"Fine." Soobin finished getting dressed to appease his boyfriend. His driver was called. In ten minutes, he'd be there. He flipped his phone around to prove it. "Well? What do you think we can do in ten minutes baby?"

Hyuka grabbed his waist then bit his ear. "Not much. I like to take my time."

Soobin pushed the younger against a wall. He lightly licked Kai's bottom lip then stared deep into his eyes. "How long are you gonna keep teasing me for?"

"Until it's no longer fun." Hyuka grinned before kissing him again. "Men are so easy."

"I knew what I wanted the moment I saw you."

"You did?"

"Baby I loved you when you first walked through the door. And-" Soobin tapped the tip of Kai's nose. "-If I remember correctly... you were late."

"God damn it. Fuck it." Hyuka fell to his knees

Soobin didn't understand what was happening until he saw his pants unzipped.

Hyuka grabbed the blonde's waistband and dragged it to the ground. When Soobin stepped out, he started to kiss his hip bones from the outwards in. His hands clutched his thighs. Being on the giving end of a blowjob was definitely a challenge. One he enjoyed tremendously when Soobin started moaning. It was sexy to hear. His tongue licked the shaft between kisses while his hands held his boyfriend in place.

Euphoria set in. "That feels so fucking good. Don't stop..." Each time Soobin inhaled, he found it sucked right out of him by the gorgeous man taking his breath away. The younger was gagging below his waist. He gripped Kai's fluffy black strands hard. "Oh my god..." His eyes rolled backwards. He couldn't help it. Opening them was dangerous because when he did, he saw an animal staring back.

Hyuka's chin was dripping with spit. His jaw was killing him yet he didn't dare stop. Soobin's reactions were a reward for his pain. The blonde's legs were practically shaking. He loved the way he tasted. For a finale, he cemented his lips against his boyfriend's pelvis and sucked as hard as he could.

"FUCK!" Soobin folded over while he came. One hand threatened to rip Kai's hair out while the other caught on the edge of a dresser. His sweetheart still didn't pull off. He could feel himself being swallowed. His mind was lost in a blissfully dizzy state. "Kai..."

Hyuka finally pulled off after there was nothing left to swallow. He wiped his chin off with his sleeve then looked back at his satisfied boyfriend. "You okay there?"

Soobin sat on the edge of the bed and tried to regain his breath. "You- you sure you've never been with a man before?"

Hyuka knelt below him then kissed his hands. "I'm sure."

"You practice on something?"

"No baby. I just love watching you above me."

Soobin fell to his knees to pull the younger into a kiss. "Give me five minutes and I can be."

"Your driver should be here soon."

Soobin checked the time. Only seven minutes had passed between Kai stripping his pants and finishing him off. He was speechless. "There's no way you haven't been with a man before. Like not even a drunken one night stand?"

"Just women honey." Hyuka tossed the blonde a comb. "Never touched a dick until yours."

"And?"

"And what?"

"How'd you like it?"

"It was fine." Hyuka started laughing when he saw how offended his boyfriend looked. "Baby. I loved it. And I love you. You ready to go?"

"I love you more." Soobin slipped his shoes on then grabbed Kai's hand. "Let's go."