✯ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗡𝗘✯

Did this have to do with what Thor was talking about?

Shaking it off, I realized I wasn't in the same place I was before.

I was now back on the same planet I was before, except in a more rocky area than before, large dark stones tossed about the sandy landscape. I could see mountains in the distance, a sun behind them.

Suddenly, I heard yelling and shouting echo through the mountains, that of the likes of Thor and Loki.

I quickly took note of where the sun was before running towards the shouts, not repeating the same mistake I made last time.

Tripping over a small rock, I fell to the ground.

Grassy ground.

"It's fine..." I quietly assured myself, realizing the people I had fallen amongst were now staring in shock. "It's fine."

Park-goers on Earth pulled their dogs away from me, shushing their barking as I looked up to the sky.

Maybe, if I avoided the voids, I could make it to my Dad's funeral.

I pulled myself from the ground, walking up to a runner who was definitely openly hoping I wasn't walking up to him, his eyes anywhere but mine.

"Hi... Sorry, I know, this looks weird," I said, holding my hands up to signify I wasn't hostile, "but what time is it?"

He looked down at his watch, his eyes following after his head.

":04..." He scanned me, "six o-clock...Thursday..."

I almost started to freak out until I remembered time-zones. I quickly thanked him before he made any further comments, leaving the poor man be.

There was no way I could catch a plane to take me back to Wisconsin in 2 hours without Thor. I still needed him.

Which means I need to find another portal.

Worst case scenario, I'll hop off a building and hope for the very best.

Thankfully, I didn't need to, because right as I walked across the street, another portal took me right back to the yellow wasteland.

I stood to my feet, realizing I was now across from where I was before I was on earth.

A cliff sat in front of me, a boulder in the valley below.

The boulder moved, and I assumed I was falling through another portal as it appeared to move upwards, as if I was slowly sinking right back into the ground.

After running to the edge, I saw that it very much wasn't.

An impossibly ginormous dark monster with horns and spikes covering almost his entire leather armor held an even bigger, heavy boulder over its head, aiming towards me.

Glancing down, I realized Thor was below where I was standing, and it was aiming to throw it at him.

Helplessly, I watched as he hurled the boulder at Thor before I could do anything.

It crashed into the cliff, shaking the ground.

The thing stalked towards him, pushing me into action as I carefully but quickly tried hopping down the cliff.

I noticed something glowing in the distance, flying through the air towards us.

His hammer.

For a brief moment, I felt relieved, so I slowed my pace.

But it was instantly replaced as the thing deflected it into the nearby hill.

I slid down the cliff desperately trying to get down, rocks breaking at my feet and I realized it was a lot taller than I had thought.