(19) Pregnancy

Season 2, Episode 6: Secrets

November 2ndDay 70

Ever since Nicky joined the group, everyone has been nice. . . but Shane is always rude and mean. Shane had been fixing the RV and Nicky asked, "Shane, need help?"

"Sure."

Nicky thought that she was finally getting through to him. She was wrong.

"Cool! What do you need help with?"

"Leave me the hell alone and go bug someone else."

"You fucking. . . Whatever." She walked away with her fists clenched. She just wanted to punch that pissy face of his. She was twelve but her father agreed that she was nasty on the inside if you pissed her off. She could usually control herself. Her father said she was just like her mother. She currently sat in the room that Hershel let her rest in. She sat in silence and thought about that douchebag. She heard a knock at the door.

"You okay?"

Carl. "Um. . . Affirmative."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"I'm okay." She lied.

"You don't sound okay."

"Go away, leave." Her voice was serious.

"Okay."

She can't believe she actually yelled at him. He sounded devastated. She wanted to cry. She felt the tears fill her vision. She remembered her promise to herself. . . Her parents. The tears eventually stopped. She sat there for a while. Maggie knocked on the door and Nicky cursed mentally for locking it.

"You, okay?"

"Um. . . I'm changing."

"Okay, dinner is ready."

"Thanks but I'm not hungry."

"Um. . . Okay?"

She walked away.

Nicky walked over to the door and opened it and listened to the conversation downstairs.

"She ain't hungry." Maggie probably.

"She told me to go away." Carl. . . Nicky felt bad.

"Glenn, talk to her." Lori.

"Me?" Glenn.

"She seems to be comfortable around you." Rick.

Nicky knew that was true, why did she feel that way? She was even more curious, she walked downstairs slowly without making a single peep. She listened in.

"Now now!"

"Glenn, she likes you."

"I don't want her to get hurt."

Nicky was confused.

"She needs a fatherly figure in her life."

Nicky approached.

"I don't need anyone to replace my dad."

"Nicky-" She didn't listen.

"I don't want anyone to replace my fucking father!"

She ran outside. Glenn, Rick, and Carl chased her. Nicky lost them as she was an extremely fast runner. She leaned against the tree and sobbed quietly.

She could feel the tears streaming down. She mumbled to herself, "Fuck it." She broke down. She didn't want her parents to be replaced. She screwed everything up. She left Lori, Andrea, T-Dog, Dale, Carol, Hershel, Rick, Maggie, Beth, Patricia. . . Carl. She's so stupid. She sighed and pulled her knees to her chest and sobbed into her arms.