Chromatober Rules | 2024

Welcome! I can do this so early so I can stay on top of it for all of you guys! More prompts and making a list of prompts that have already been done!

Also if you wish to join please comment! The day before I will make a list an authors who are participating! So we can all read each other's work outside of the books we are already working on!

Rules! :D

Add triggers! If there is swearing, gore, death, needles. Anything that may trigger a reader please add it at the start of each prompt!

Next. Please make sure that your work stays appropriate for most/all readers! I think we all want everyone to enjoy this season of endless angst and fluff!

Another thing, DO NOT COPY OTHER PEOPLE'S WORKS! We are all writing the same prompts so if a similar idea happens, it happens, not much we can do about it. But if you are stealing someone's prompt idea or an AU from another author without permission. I and others will probably not like you for it. So please even though we are all Fanfiction writers here! Don't steal from other authors and give credit when credit is due!

I think that's it for the current rules, might add more later if things happen.

Also no AI! If you didn't bother to write your stuff, then don't bother us with something we don't want to read! Thank you!

Prompt rules!

Each year it's a little different, or we add something new to it! So I have decided to add something that I think many of you will enjoy.

This is Chromatober which follows the likeness of the Steves, and Sabre-related content! However, recently on YouTube, there have been series that have become popular!

Such as.

The Balancers,

Ruined Reality,

Bedrock Rising,

And many more, if you wish to write a prompt based on those works.

It's allowed as long as you give credit to those works!

Rather than that anything In Steve Saga, Steve Saga Origin, Blue Steve Saga Origin, Rainbow Quest, Rainbow Quest Aftermath, Steve Legends, and Twisted Rainbow is allowed!

And then there is Alux Rising.

It is not Steve-based, and the community is small. So unless it's a crossover with Steve-based or Sabre Au-based elements. I say stay away from it. Even then (I would much rather see books of Fanfiction for it than prompts :3)

Also Ship! Uh... put a warning to them and keep them PG, please. Keep kissing light and brief thank you!

Another thing is OCs have always been a bit of an issue, I wanted to go crazy and say! Yes! Ocs are allowed as long as you,

Give a short description of the lot in question before the prompt begins!

As always, please give some details of what the prompt is about! The Au, what it's about, how you took the prompt, etc.

For example.

This prompt for today is following the world of Twisted Rainbow, it takes place after the main events of the story. There are headcannon ocs based on Galaxy and Elemental in Rainbow Quest.

Or.

This prompt is based on the world of Steve Saga and crosses over with Steve Legends. There are no posts. Warning of blood and death.

And the last one.

For today's prompt, I decided to do one based on the Balancers series! This does have an oc. This takes place before Psychotic Dest. Blood and violence warning. Oc description below.

That seems about right! Also for the fun of it maybe add if the prompt is Angsty or Fluffy or a mix of both! (No, not as in FC fluffy, you know what kind I am talking about.)

Also, art can be used for a prompt instead of writing! Just add some information about the art, the time taken to draw, and the character/scene!

One last thing! I am also hosting not alone- LoneRanger253 is also worried prompts! For double forcible there will be two prompts each day! One of them is by me and the other is by Ranger! So the with that is.

When writing, you can choose to either follow one prompt or do both in a singular one-shot together! We both talked about this and both decided we wanted to do the prompts this year together!

Until then, good luck! I hope you enjoy this year's prompts!