Chapter 5

Andrew's POV
He stormed to her room, but didn't find her there. He asked the maids around, but they all said: 'they had no clue'.
He went to his room, though he knew his arm was hurt. He needed to find her, and bring her back no matter what.
He quickly rushed to get his sword, taking the bracelet along with him before leaving on his horse.
Ken
Though they tried to stop him, but he didn't listen. He was always stubborn when it came to Treah's safety. And even now, he did the same. Yet, he never knew why.
***
Unknown POV
"Smart of you to know." The man said, from only a few inches away from her. She needed to think fast.
Act fast.
Needed to get out.
No doubt they've kidnapped her with the aim of also killing Andrew. She forced a smile.
"Why did you bring me here?" Her voice low in a deadly calm.
"You monster" He said, putting the sword to her throat.
She stilled, raising her head up. She knew she would die soon.
Just then and there, he said the words which made her head go blank.
In fury.
"Your princeling would come soon. Then I won't have to be bored with you."

Princeling?

Andrew wasn't a Prince. Or he was but he never told her. Her hands ball into fists, that was when she realized her bracelet was missing.

Oh no

Her face drained of colour. This man was done for, and so was she.
---
Andrew's POV
He made his was around, holding the bracelet tight in his palm. The bracelet began to glow bright, halting him in his tracks. Slowly, he opens his palm to reveal the glowing bracelet.
Suddenly, it began floating, away from him into the dark night. Lighting up the place where ever it went. It was as though it was leading him somewhere. So he did the most logical thing possible at that moment, he followed it on his horse. Hoping it would lead him to Treah, thus he also wasn't taking any chances.
---