Chapter 6

Unknown POV
He noticed her face was drained of colour and wondered why. At first, he assumed it was due to the fact that she was face to face with death. That is; until his eyes traced hers to her wrist.
     He became pale, and pulled back. She was shaking uncontrollably in her seat now, with her eyes closed. It was as though she was trying hard to lock something out of her head.
      He was still pulling back, when her head tilted back.
Her scream erupted through the place.
Causing the entire place to shake.
***
Andrew's POV
He felt it, that scream.
"Treah" he whispered. How could it be? She had never screamed like that before. His eyes widened.
"Her bracelet..." it became dim and fell. He managed to get a hold of it, before riding his horse in the direction of her scream.
---
She was pale.
Everything had gone, no. She was shaking now, as those set of words kept ringing in her head. She shut her eyes hard enough to hurt, while she struggled. The words echoed again and again. She couldn't bear it anymore, and soon she screamed with her head tilted back.
The whole room shook... it was over. She could feel the robed loosening.
No.
She tried to fight it as much as she could, but without her bracelet; she was powerless.
    Finally, her head slumped between her shoulders. The moment she lifts her head, she wasn't there anymore.
---
Unknown POV
His face drained of colour, as he watched her head fall. Once she lifted her head again, he knew she wasn't the one there anymore.
Her eyes... they were blood shot red. She was.. a monster.
Her teeth elongated and sharp, as well as pointy. With Cannings long enough to reach her lower lip. Her nails long enough to look like claws, and sharp enough to rip one to shreds. The robe lossened and fell to the floor. Whatever power she had... would surely destroy her.
She took slow steps towards him, eyes now on only him. Before he sprinted and she ran after him.
----
A/N: a big thanks to all my readers for supporting me this far.