Who's the Jealous One?

WARNING TAGS - Mature language. Sexual content. 18+.

Category - Fluff then Smut.

Preview - Logan finally comes to terms with his feelings about Wade.

-- -- --

"How many pornos does one person actually need?"

Logan turned his lips up in disgust and threw the box of porn magazines back in the closet. Since moving in with Wade, Logan has found his fair share of interesting artifacts. Some of them he still hasn't found the purpose for, nor does he really want to know.

Continuing his search for the leather jacket Wade swore would be here, Logan pulled out another box in the closet. He shook the contents inside.

"Please, god, no more dildos."

He pulled open the box and sighed with relief. No dicks, just a stack of old polaroid photos this time. Curious, Logan grabbed a few of the pocket sized pictures and studied them. Most of them were pictures of Wade before he mutated. Smiles relaxed and happy, especially the ones with Vanessa. He flipped through more of the photos. Dust swirled around him and filled his nose, making him wince. Wade and Vanessa sitting together on the couch. Wade and Vanessa leaning their heads together. Wade and Vanessa dressed in matching Halloween costumes. Wade and Vanessa making funny faces at the camera. Wade and Vanessa kissing each other.

Logan dropped the photos back in the box, feeling annoyed that he hadn't found the leather jacket yet. He closed up the box of photos and pushed it to the side. Wade is still trying to make things work out with Vanessa, but Logan doesn't see the point. Last he heard, she's still dating a nice, well respected guy from work. Logan felt sorry for Wade at the time but now, he's acting like a sad puppy whose owner grew up and moved out. Clearly Vanessa has moved on, so why can't Wade?

Moving a stack of papers to the side, Logan finally spotted a folded leather heap on the closet floor.

"Yes, finally!"

He reached into the closet, yanking the jacket from the floor. Dust bunnies swarmed his feet as he held the jacket out in front of him. It was very worn, dirty brown, and slightly ripped at the elbows. Unfortunately, it looked about five sizes too small for Logan. He groaned in annoyance, fumbling to find the tag on the collar.

"I thought Wade said this was his? Did he wear it when he was a fucking toddler or what?"

The tattered tag read: Woman's M.

Logan tossed the jacket onto the bed behind him. An exasperated sigh echoed throughout the room. He wanted to make this new apartment a home. He really tried. It's far from clean, safe, or homey, but Logan wanted this make-shift family with Wade work. He's starting to think it won't.

A thud came from outside the bedroom. Logan walked to the living room to meet Wade entering through the front door. He carried a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine.

"Hey, sweet cheeks," Wade greeted, walking past him and setting the flowers and bottle on the kitchen table.

"Hi."

"Vanessa wasn't home again. Or, actually, she was home. She was with Todd. She caught me peeking in their window and sort of freaked out. Pretty stupid."

"Yeah," Logan agreed. "That was pretty fucking stupid."

Deadpool groaned. He sauntered over to the couch and slumped onto the cushion.

"I know. I should have worn a better disguise. Fuck. These sunglasses were a shit idea." Wade flicked a pair of aviators onto the floor. He leaned his head back to stare at the ceiling.