You'll Just Have To Taste Me

WARNING TAGS - 18+ ONLY. Mature language and descriptions. Brat/Brat-Taming. Dom/Sub. Teasing. Oral & Penetration.

CATEGORY - Smut with little plot. Top!Logan & Bottom!Wade.

PREVIEW - Continuation of "Second Chance." Logan puts Wade in his place. It's just straight 1.6k words of pure smut, folks.

————

"Promise me something," Logan asked, quietly locking the bedroom door behind them.

Wade smirked, eyes low and daring. "Anything, peanut."

"You have to apologize to Althea," Logan said. He turned toward Wade, chin high and serious suddenly. Wade groaned, feeling impatient with his request.

"Your Goody Two-Shoes is showing again," Wade sneered. "Or, are you just happy to see me?"

Logan lowered his eyebrows and took a daunting step toward Wade. "I don't appreciate the attitude."

Stepping away nervously, Wade swallowed hard. The back of his legs hit the edge of the mattress, causing him to fall back on the bed. Logan's hovering over Wade now, their knees barely touching. His closeness and menacing presence causes Wade to lean back on his elbows. Wild, dark eyes stare down at him. Logan tilted his head slightly as he reached down to touch Wade's chin. His fingers grazed gently on his skin, heat filling his chest with each breath.

Logan's steely gaze left Wade speechless and awestruck. It reminded him of the battles they've been in together. Logan's glaring eyes and confident stature terrified their opponents. Wade couldn't say he wasn't afraid right now, with Logan standing over him, eyes dragging down every inch of his body. He also couldn't deny how fucking horny he was at the sight.

"Promise me you'll apologize," Logan demanded, fingers wrapping around Wade's chin.

"You're not the boss of me," Wade countered. His voice came out quieter than he expected.

Logan's grasp tightened around Wade's chin, fingers digging into his jaw.

"Don't talk back. Promise me."

Wade hesitated, only because he had to choke down a moan threatening to escape his mouth.

"What if I don't?" Wade teased, voice dripping with lust. He was playing with fire and desperately wanted to see how bad it burned.

"If you don't," Logan growled, forcing Wade's head to the side. "I'll make you wish you did."

Climbing onto Wade, his mouth was on his neck in seconds, biting and sucking the tender skin. Logan pushed Wade further up the bed, straddling him with a hand around his jaw. They had to be quiet, with Blind Al just out in the living room. She was still pissed at Wade and kicked them both out to listen to her sitcoms. Wade told her they wanted to go take a nap anyways and lead Logan off to the one bedroom.

Now, Logan's palm is covering Wade's mouth, stifling his moaning and breathless sighs. Wade's hands are cupping Logan's ass, pulling him closer and feeling every inch. Logan nibbled along Wade's collarbone, his teeth marks healing as fast as they're left. Hands trailing up Logan's back, Wade pulled his shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. Wade's eyes trailed up Logan's bare, unbelievably handsome chest. He ran his fingers through the hair, admiring every part of it.

Logan grabbed Wade's wrist, which hovered at his stomach. Their eyes locked for a moment, both feeling dizzy and breathless. Neither of them rejected what was happening next.