Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Trouble (Part 2)

Beta by KazueHiromi previously known as The Mafia-ish Addiction from ffn

Ti-chan: I'm sorry for the super late update. I can't find time for it and previously I had writer's block.

I'm too lazy to repeat the disclaimer and this chapter might be boring to some of you. I'm not good at writing fighting scene and I'm also not good at describing the use of flames.New characters will be introduced for the mafia members of Akuma family.

-line break-

Previously:

-at some unknown place-

"I'll make sure that the Vongola family will be erased from existence, Vongola Primo and his guardians ~~ " He turns around with his boss chair, fold his hands and then face the entrance of the door with a smirk on face..

-line break-

-Back to primo and his guardians-

"Wait what?! I thought we killed all of you but how are you guys here?! " G stepped forward as he shouted while pointing his gun towards the enemies.

A man whom seemed to be of a higher position than the others from Akuma, stepped forward. The rest of the Akuma family stepped back, bows their head and greeted him as Arata-sama.

"Yeah, that you are right but you are also wrong at the same time" Arata replied G with a bloodthirsty face. "As you've just mentioned, indeed, our family had been wiped off completely by you guys...or so you thought.

The thing is, one of us managed to get away and gather more members secretly all these time without you guys noticing. That's why we still exist. And we are back for revenge" With those words hanging, he drew out his gun, pointed it towards a direction and shoot at Giotto.

However, before the bullet can even graze Giotto, the Vongola boss was already in his Hyper Dying Will Mode. He dodged the bullet just in time, even having managed to caught it in his palms. He then tried melting the bullet with his flames but to his utter surprise, he didn't succeeded.

"Wow, yo've got good reflex, Vongola Primo. Your attempts of destroying them are futile however. The bullets we have are special after all, it won't melt that easily." Arata grinned maniacally as his men snickered from behind him.

Giotto's guardians remain in their battle stance ready to fight, now more cautious then ever before. However all of them have one question in their mind.

"Just how special is the bullet that the Akuma family is using?! One more thing, they don't seem shocked after Giotto went into his Hyper Dying Will Mode with a flame clearly shown on his forehead. The Akuma had never seen Giotto in that mode before" They thought seemingly in synced.

Arata smirked as if he knew what Giotto and the rest are thinking. He simply answered, voice lacing with darkness "Let me tell you something, These bullets cannot be found anywhere in this place. They actually are a mixture of different flame elements and it was created by one of the top scientist's disciple from the mafia world. "

Arata paused and then he continued "Well, whether you actually believe it or not, we are from the future. We come to this era to kill you guys and make sure your Vongola family shall no longer exist in the future so that we can be the strongest mafia family of the world. Mwahahahahah!" Arata laughed maniacally as he shoots another rain of bullets.

~meanwhile with Tsuna ~

Tsuna keep on fidgeting at the seat while he waited for Giotto and the rest to come back. However, he can't help but worry about them as all of a sudden, his head started aching badly. He held his head with his hands and tried to muffle his scream to avoid people finding out where he is.

However, his hyper intuition is trying to tell him something important. Tsuna jerked up out of a sudden and then rushed to where Giotto and the rest are with the help of his hyper intuition.

"Giotto-san and the rest of you, please be safe. I will be there soon to lend you guys a helping hand. Please hang on until I get there! " Tsuna thought.

By the way, thanks for the votes, comments and follows when I'm not around . I can't believe this story manage to attract so much attention while I'm still a newbie in writing stories.

Well see you guys soon? This time I guess I will also take a longer time to update as I'm stuck at the fighting scenes *cries*
~happytth~

For old readers, my story sentence's structure has slightly changed because I have gotten a beta reader. So it maybe different from what you read previously, but the plot is still the same.