Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Injured

Beta by KazueHiromi previously known as The Mafia-ish Addiction from ffn

Previously:

"Don't worry, he will be fine. My source tells me that he is sent back to Primo's time and they are trying to find a way to get him back safe and sound." He then pat on her head and proceed to ruffle her hair. She gave her a smile in returned.

~Back to the past~

While they were busy defending from their opponents attacks, they didn't notice there were snipers who are well-trained that are hiding behind the bushes getting ready to shoot at them.

To make things worse, out of a sudden, another batch of enemies from the Akuma family came forth and assisted the rest of their comrades who had been defeated.

This time round, the enemies are all well equipped with box weapons unlike the previous group which Arata lead.

Then out of the blue, two simultaneous gun shots was heard. The Vongola guardian's turned around and faced the direction where the shots were fired. In their mind, they hoped that what they feared the most won't become a reality.

However, the worst of the worst happened, their boss, which is also their precious friend had been shot at his stomach.

-a few seconds ago -

Giotto tried to keep up with the continuous fighting, however it is clear that he is getting tired. His movements were getting slower and the flame on his forehead, getting weaker by the minute.

At that moment, there were gun shots fired towards him. His intuition told him where it was coming from, however, he is unable to dodge it. The next thing he knew, he was shot in the stomach.

Giotto fell down weakly as he loses strength on his legs. Blood started to ooze out quickly from his wound. He struggled to stand up again to continue fighting his enemies but to no avail, he failed and ended up kneeling on the ground.

He started to lose his consciousness. His flame is getting weaker and his breathing was uneven.

Knuckle dashed towards Giotto despite having enemies situated in front. The rest of the guardians also rushed forwards and assisted Knuckle. They helped him to defeat all the enemies who were coming towards Giotto while he heals Giotto with his sun flames.

-meanwhile-

"Dammit... Why is this mansion freaking humongous again? My hyper intuition tells me they're somewhere around but where exactly?!" Tsuna actually snapped and began releasing his flames through his fist at a higher output.

Wrong. Move.

Unknowingly to the mafia boss, his destructive flames kind of destroyed Daemon's illusion. The very illusion used as some sort of shield to protect Vongola's property ... from being destroyed in battle.

Well, he kind of realized about the shield thingy now...but he was two seconds too late.

Oooppss...

On the upside, hey he found them! Downside? There'll be lots of questioning later. Not to mention, this is really awkward.

Eventually as the illusion slowly wore off, Vongola Primo and his guardians together with the Akuma family were all in sight. Tsuna's calculating gaze scanned his current surroundings. Taking in every single detail and inwardly planning his possible next move.

It was no doubt that his Boss Mode switch had been turned on.

~happytth~

For old readers, my story sentence's structure has slightly changed because I have gotten a beta reader. So it maybe different from what you read previously, but the plot is still the same.