Author's block

So I have this Author's block and also busy due to school. This is my final semester to increase my GPA , and my grades is .... just really bad. So I'm working extra harder for it. It's so stressful here. 

Well, I just can't find the idea I wanted in order to continue this story. I am not going to discontinued it, don't worry. 

So here's what I written so far. Sorry for disappointing you , my readers. 

=================================================

Previously:

~In the future~

After lighting up of flames, smoke appeared in front of them. When the smoke was cleared, Tsuna appeared. However, he was lying on the floor unconscious.

-back to the story-

Tsuna appeared lying unconscious on the floor. They quickly brought him to the Vongola's medical room at the Vongola base.

They also called for Shamal . Within minutes, he arrived.

Shamal found out Tsuna overworked himself and fainted after using large amount of flames and also due to the after effects of time travel.

Author's note: These  2 paragraph below , I feel it is needed as I did mention in chapter 11 that there might be some poison left over in Tsuna's system which is said by Knuckle. However, this is the part where make me for not uploading so long. So I was wondering whether these 2 paragraph could be removed...

(However, the problem was that ,there were some poison left inside his body and unfortunately it had mixed into his blood.

The only way to cure it is to wash his blood in order to reduce the effects of it. However, that does not guarantee for his full recovery as it still may caused some problems to his daily lives or activities in the future.)

================================

I also wanted to fit in some events/scenario because I mentioned in chapter 3 when Tsuna return back to his time, he would give Giannini ' a big surprise ' . 

I also wanted to give this story a unique plot, I don't want to use similar plots as other stories. 

I also have no idea about the  Akuma family which is in the future... Tsuna defeated the Akuma family which went to the past, but there is still some of the left in the future. ( I suck at writing fighting scenes) 

There is just too many things for me to think !!! 

Well, any ideas as on how to continue this? Just feel free to comment. I'm really not good at writing. 

( *returns to writing notes for exam*  Ciao ~ :'( ) 

~happytth~