Chapter 4

Krist was always a very punctual boy and always adhering to the rules set by his wristwatch alarm. Normally, he would have quickly gotten up and left the area, but this time, when the alarm rung, he surprisingly remained seated, seemingly oblivious to everything except for one thing ; Singto's presence. Hoping desperately for Singto to look his way

The bustling canteen with noise and activity, fell into an unusual silence.
As they all shift their focus in the direction from which the alarm originated. The students, intrigued by the unexpected turn of events, watched the scene unfold with keen interest.

However, singto's friends were incredibly surprised by how much he was sweating. The continuous alarm had a noticeable impact on him, which was unexpected.

Singto wasn't afraid of Krist, but the blaring alarm made him suddenly realize that Krist was right behind him and had been observing him for a long time.

This unsettled Singto, causing him to feel uneasy and refusing to turn around. He wanted to get out of there and disappear from those burning eyes, but he felt a numbness in his body that he couldn't move. It was frustrating to think that he was being stalked. Singto wondered why Krist was doing this and what his motive could be. The thought of someone, and that too younger than him,  watching his every move sent shivers down his spine.

He could feel the weight of the stares on his back, piercing through his very being. Singto was usually composed and confident, but right now he started to fidget under the intense scrutiny. His usual grace seemed to falter, and he was nervous.

However, new had reached his breaking point. His usually calm, collected, and resilient friend was suddenly behaving like fragile, delicate being. and mostly, new couldn't bear to see the evident fear in singto's beautiful eyes, but fear of whom precisely? for a mere first-year student who had just enrolled today Itself? Oh, for the love of laughter, someone please restrain new before he loses control and reduces that brat to minuscule fragments.

The frustration reached its tipping point, and new sprang to his feet, his hands crashing down on the bench.
This unexpected action startled Singto and the rest of their group, drawing everyone's attention. With determination. All eyes turned towards new as he walked purposefully towards Krist, his anger palpable. In a moment of unchecked rage, he grabbed Krist by the collar, his grip tight.

New reluctantly acknowledged that, despite gripping Krist's collar tightly, Krist's eyes were warning him to back off. However, he couldn't let his guard down in front of a mere kid.

"Listen, kid, if you want to survive on this campus, you need to understand your place. And it's definitely not beside or near Singto. I don't know what your intentions are, but stay far away from him. Otherwise, you'll regret it. You have no idea what I'm capable of,"

New threatened Krist. He then walked over to Singto, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him away while Krist and the others watched.

Did krist cared about new's words? Nope, he didn't, all he knew was that singto, will be his, very soon, and he will make sure of that, and so, with a smirk on his handsome face

Krist got up to leave the canteen, with jumpol following behind. However, their path was obstructed by a trio of individuals: wad, oak, and tew.

"Listen, young man. The five of us are not only friends, but sworn brothers as well,  and we will stop at nothing to protect the one we hold dear, If anyone tries to harm him, we become relentless. So, if you understand why you're here at this university, mind your own fucking business and leave Singto alone,"

Wad warned, but to there surprise,  Krist smirked, his hands stuffed inside his trousers pockets.

"Thank you for granting me permission. I will stick to my goals until I achieve success." With that, Krist left the scene.

However, wad, oak, and tew were surprised by Krist's statement.

"Wait, what kind of permission did you grant him?" oak asked wad, who was confused.

"You heard me correctly, I didn't grant him any permission."

" Yeah... But why do I feel like something Is hidden behind his words? Ouch," oak rubbed the back of his head where tew had smacked him.

"You're giving too much credit to that kid, he can't do anything, let's forget about what he said and catch up with the others," tew said as he pulled both of them away.

"But his words held so much," oak murmured while being dragged away

"Wake up! Damn it!" Singto was forcefully pushed into the empty classroom. new turned away, running his hand through his hair in frustration. He couldn't believe how much that kid had affected Singto.

"Ouch," Singto exclaimed, holding his forehead where it had collided with the blackboard.

New had believed he had gently pushed singto into the empty classroom to talk about what happened earlier, but upon hearing Singto's yelp, new quickly turned around and realized he had been rougher than intended. new hurried to Singto's side, expressing concern

"Oh no, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry, bro. Are you alright?" He gently rubbed Singto's forehead, where it had hit the blackboard, and Singto smiled.

"I'm fine, just please give me a hug."

New was on the brink of tears; he still couldn't believe his usually composed friend now appeared so fragile. This was a side of him new had never witnessed before, nor had he ever imagined he would see. What kind of spell had that kid cast on his friend? New immediately pulled Singto into his arms and embraced him tightly.

"Why, Singto why?" he asked, gently tilting Singto's face to look into his eyes. "Why are you allowing that kid to affect you like this, why?"

"I don't know, new. It's just that I feel so strange when he's near me. I mean, he was stalking me. How do you expect me to react?"

Singto responded tirelessly as his stomach growled. Instead of Singto feeling embarrassed, it was new who felt embarrassed.

"We are your sworn brothers, but it is so cruel of us to forget that you haven't eaten anything. Come with me, let's find you something to eat." They walked hand in hand out of the classroom.