Lady Whittaker Is A Tease(r)

"Do you like what you see Cassius?" She blew a gentle breath over his engorged flesh and it jumped with how overwhelmingly out of his mind he was with his lust. She sat between his splayed legs, the placket of his trousers open and his shaft at her mercy. To an onlooker, one may think that she was in the inferior position, but if anyone was enslaved it was he. Her head was just hidden by the top of his desk, anyone entering would not be able to see her. "Did that drawing enflame you? With the woman pleasuring a man with her mouth?"

"Daphne," the plea left his mouth on a gasp when pressed a gentle kiss to the base of his manhood. "Daphne, my secretary will be here any moment."

"Answer my question, Cassius," she giggled, swiping at the fluid that was leaking from his tip, making his body jerk at the contact with his oversensitive skin. For a moment, Jemma's voice rang through his head again.

You vile man.

You hedonistic pig.

Do not disgrace me with your disgusting requests ever again. Your very touch repulses me.

"No," he lied, self-loathing filling him. The familiar shame he felt every time he lay with Jemma. "This is a wrong. A gentleman would never-"

"Cassius. I have told you not to lie to me," she looked up at him with her impossibly large eyes, her gaze no longer demanding or teasing. It was soft, gentle, the way she looked at him. She drew back from him, removing her touch and he desperately wanted it back. "There is no space for shame between us. If I didn't want to do something I would not offer it. So I ask again; did that drawing arouse you?"

You and your incontrollable lust are revolting and indecent.

Laying with you is the biggest trial I have from this marriage. You subject me to this indignity time and again, and yet you cannot even get me with child- ensuring I must endure again and again. 

"Daphne," he groaned helplessly, torn between his shame and his desire. A goddess sat between his legs, offering to do something he had never dared even imagine asking for after how his wife had reacted. "I-I shouldn't. It's not right."

"Cassius, there is nothing wrong in doing something we both would enjoy. Tell me that you don't want it, tell me that it didn't arouse you, tell me no and it stops. I will walk out of here, I promise."

He stared into her eyes, seeking reassurance, desperate to break free of Jemma's mocking tone inside his mind. And then his gaze locked with Daphne's and then everything else save for her faded away into nothingness.

She was so beautiful it hurt to look at her.

"Yes," he closed his eyes in defeat. It always ended in defeat when it came to Daphne. "Yes, it aroused me."

"Well done," she purred, palming his sack as his hips arched at her contact. "Let's have some fun then, shall we?"

"Daphne. My secretary-" Boots clipped down the hall, stopping at the door. A short, purposeful knock. Too late, the man was here.

"Let him in," she said at the same time as her mouth placed a kiss at the base of his shaft.

"What?"

"Let him in, Cassius," this time it was an order, her eyes glinted with challenge. She had coddled him enough for today it seemed, now she had taken his reigns and planned to lead him on a merry chase.

And he could stop it. He could say the word that they had settled on as code, meant to be used when either one of them was truly uncomfortable.

He ought to.

"Enter," he called out instead.

Cassius' grip tightened on the armrest of his chair as he felt her breath fan over his eager flesh. At the same time his secretary took his seat on the opposite side of the desk.

He could not believe she was doing this.

It was insanity.

It was vulgar.

Outrageous.

It was the damned most erotic experience of his life. He didn't even need to look at her to know she'd be giving him her smug smile, knowing that she shot his composure to hell. All she needed to do was touch him and he was erect and ready for her to use him as she willed.

"I'll start with your steward's report," the secretary began and then his voice faded to the background as his lover slowly palmed the tip of his leaking cock and gave it a squeeze. He barely kept himself from thrusting upwards when her hand wrapped around the root of his shaft and traveled all the way to the top with a feather-light touch. She repeated her torture for several long minutes as Cassius struggled to focus his attention toward his secretary.

"And we estimate the cost to be around...." The secretary droned on but all Cassius knew was the almost mind-numbing pleasure of her hands on him.

"Oh, my God!" Cassius yelled out when he felt her tongue dart out and lick his tip, there one second and gone the next.

"I realize that the cost of drainage seems high, my lord, but we'll be able to increase productivity on that parcel of land several times over," his secretary rushed to assure him.

"Yes, of course," Cassius grit out, feeling her place a kiss on his tip before taking another teasing lick. His eyes were watering with the effort it took to keep them from rolling back in his head.

He could not help the loud groan that escaped him when she finally held him with the pressure he needed and began to pleasure him.

"My lord!" His secretary cried in alarm but Cassius held up a hand to stop him before he made his way to the other side of the desk. "Are you quite well?"

"I believe my dinner does not agree with me. Please forgive me. Pray continue," the last word hitched as she engulfed his tip into her mouth and drew her hands up his length faster. She began to gently suckle on him and Cassius' vision was beginning to turn spotty. After a few minutes of that, amidst accounting for his property in Norfolk, Cassius felt her take him deeper. And then deeper. And then deeper still, until he could feel her throat gently spasming around his shaft.

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God.

He was going to disgrace himself.

For the third damn time.

"I need you to leave," he snapped at his secretary who merely looked astounded.

"Sir?"

"Out." He barked. "Now!"