3.

Farah moved closer, her hand reaching out to touch Yara's shoulder. "It's me," she assured her. "I'm still here, thanks to these three." She gestured to Bloom, Stella, and Aisha who were watching the exchange with a mixture of awe and trepidation.

Yara glanced at the girls, her mind swirling with questions, but Farah spoke before she could say anything. "Bloom and the others brought me back," she explained. "They resurrected me through a complicated spell."

Yara's eyes widened. "They resurrected you?" she repeated, disbelief clear in her voice. "How is that possible? I thought resurrections were myths, fairy tales..."

"So did I," Farah replied. "But it seems we were wrong. The girls showed me that it's possible, through a powerful magic that even the greatest witches and wizards thought was impossible."

Yara shook her head, still struggling to process what was happening. "But why? Why would they..." she trailed off, her voice filled with a mix of confusion and concern.

Farah's expression softened. "They wanted to help," she said, her voice filled with understanding. "Bloom in particular was struggling with the loss. They all were. And somehow, they found a way to bring me back."