4.

Yara looked at the girls again, their faces a mixture of eagerness and fear. They looked young, so young to have attempted such a powerful spell. Yara felt a protective instinct rise up within her.

"But this is incredibly dangerous magic," she said, her voice filled with concern. "You girls, you're playing with forces beyond your comprehension. You could have caused irreparable damage."

Bloom stepped forward, her chin raised in defiance. "We had to try," she said, her voice firm. "We couldn't just let Dowling stay gone. We needed her back, Alfea needed her back."

Yara looked at Farah, her heart swelling with emotion. She was proud of these girls, their determination, their courage. And most of all, she was overjoyed to have Farah back. "You're right," she said to Bloom, her voice full of respect. "Farah is the backbone of this school. Her wisdom, her leadership... we all missed it terribly."

—————————————————————

Several days had passed since Farah's resurrection and Yara found herself in a complex and delicate situation. As Farah's presence needed to be kept hidden for now, Yara and the girls had taken it upon themselves to find a safe place for her. They decided to keep her in a secluded hut at the edge of the school grounds, far away from prying eyes.

Hiding Farah felt like an enormous secret to keep. Every passing moment, Yara lived in fear of being discovered, of the truth coming out. Particularly because of her own family, which included her sister, Queen Luna. For Yara, being the black sheep of the family was already a heavy burden. Revealing that she had helped bring Farah back would certainly not improve her already strained relationship with her sister.