2.

Yara watched as Bloom stepped forward, her hand outstretched towards a patch of grass. She whispered words in a language Yara couldn't quite catch, her golden magic swirling around her. The grass began to shudder and twist, rising up in a strangely graceful dance.

Yara watched in awe as a figure began to form, a silhouette taking shape in the swirling mass of grass. As the swirling died down, Yara gasped. There, standing where the grass once was, was Farah Dowling. She looked just as Yara remembered her, with her kind eyes and warm smile. Yara couldn't believe her eyes. Farah, her friend, was alive again. She wanted to rush forward, to embrace her, to ask her all the questions that were racing through her mind. But she held back, watching the scene unfold from the shadows.

"Girls," Farah's voice cut through the silence, soft yet firm. "I sense another presence here." She looked around, her eyes scanning the area. Yara held her breath, hoping she would remain unnoticed. Farah's gaze seemed to linger on the spot where Yara was hiding. She took a step closer, her expression both confused and intrigued. Yara held her ground, her heart racing with a mixture of anxiety and curiosity.

"Yara?" Farah called out, her tone gentle yet certain. "I know you're there. You can come out now."

Yara felt a pang of surprise. How did Farah know she was there? With a deep breath, she stepped forward, emerging from the shadows to stand before Farah and the girls. Farah smiled, her eyes sparkling with recognition. "I knew it was you, Yara," she said. "You're as stealthy as ever."

Yara felt a wave of emotions wash over her. Relief, happiness, guilt. "Farah," she managed to say, her voice hoarse. "I... I can't believe it's really you."