8.

One day, as Yara approached Farah's hut for yet another secret visit, her heart sank as she saw a familiar figure standing outside. It was Luna, her sister, the queen, the last person she wanted to see at that moment.

Yara's hands clenched into fists, her pulse racing. Why was Luna here? How had she found out where Farah was? There were no good answers to those questions, only the cold, hard truth that Yara's secret was exposed.

As she cautiously approached, she could see that Luna had a smirk on her face, a look that said she had won. "Well, if it isn't my dear sister," Luna said, her voice falsely pleasant. "What brings you here?"

Yara's heart thundered in her chest, but she schooled her features into a mask of calm. "I came to see Farah," she said, her voice unwavering. "Is there a problem with that, Luna?"

Luna's smirk widened. "Ah, Farah," she said, stepping closer to Yara. "She's certainly made quite the comeback, hasn't she? Or should I say, comeback from the dead?"
Yara's fear of being exposed flared, but she couldn't let Luna see it. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said, her tone casual. "Farah was never dead."

Luna chuckled coldly. "Oh, come now, Yara. You think I'm dumb? You think I don't know what you and the rest of your little friends are up to?" She took another step closer, her gaze boring into Yara. "Bringing Farah back from the dead, hiding her, keeping it all a secret? Did you really think I wouldn't find out?"

Yara's mind raced. Luna knew. How much did she know? She had to keep her cool, couldn't let her sister see her fear. "And what if we brought her back?" she asked, pretending to be casual. "I don't see how it's any of your business."

Luna's smirk turned into a sneer. "Any of my business?" she repeated, her eyes narrowing. "Are you serious? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is to meddle with resurrected magic? Do you even realize the potential consequences of what you've done?"
Yara gritted her teeth. "We knew the risks," she countered. "We did what we thought was right. Farah didn't deserve to be gone, and none of us could bear the thought of life without her."

Luna chuckled humorlessly. "So that's your excuse? You did it because you couldn't bear the thought of life without her?" She took another step closer, her expression hardening. "You're an idiot, Yara. A sentimental, idealistic, absolute idiot."