5.

As the days passed, Yara found herself torn between the joy of having Farah back and the weight of the secret she was forced to keep. Every time she thought about the consequences of discovery, her heart filled with dread. But she also knew that keeping Farah safe was crucial, not just for the school, but for Farah herself.

The nights were long and sleepless for Yara. She often found herself pacing the floor of her own room, lost in her worries and fears. Every creak of the floorboards or whispered voice in the hall made her jump, convinced that someone had discovered Farah's return.

The strain of keeping this secret was beginning to take its toll on Yara. She was tired, stressed, and on edge. But everytime she saw Farah, her smile, her warm presence, it gave her a renewed sense of determination to keep concealing her presence.

A week into their secret endeavor, Yara decided to check on Farah. She gathered a pot of freshly brewed tea and made her way to the secluded hut. The air outside was crisp, the sun just starting to set, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink.

Arriving at the hut, Yara knocked gently on the door before stepping inside. The hut was small yet cozy, filled with just the essentials. Farah sat by the table, her gaze lost in thought. When she heard Yara's footsteps, she Farah chuckled slightly, a hint of irony in her voice. "I'm 'settling in' as best as one can in a small hut at the edge of the school grounds," she remarked, taking the cup of tea that Yara offered her. looked up, her expression changing from pensive to warm. "Yara," she said, her voice full of affectionate surprise. "What brings you here?"

Yara smiled, setting the pot of tea down on the table. "Just wanted to check on you, see how you're settling in," she replied, pouring two cups of tea.

Farah chuckled slightly, a hint of irony in her voice. "I'm 'settling in' as best as one can in a small hut at the edge of the school grounds," she remarked, taking the cup of tea that Yara offered her.

Yara chuckled as well, sitting down beside her. "Yeah, I suppose it's a bit different from the headmistresses quarters," she said, lifting her own cup to her lips and taking a sip.