Sleep loss

Reece pov

I woke up before the alarm reaching to touch Marjorie put noticing she wasn't there when I open my eyes I see her on top of me hugging me while being asleep she looked so adorable. But I can tell she didn't sleep at all last night she only sleeps on top of me when she can't sleep or she had a bad dream. I grabbed my phone and saw the time it was almost time to wake up so I turned the alarm off and texted Autumn so she can sign us off as sick since Marjorie didn't sleep all night I knew this because at points in the night I could hear her shifting and turning around all night and I knew she was stressed with all about the take over and Janice so I let her sleep as much as she could on me.

After a while she started whimper and moving around slightly but not enough to move me or to fall of me. I started rubbing her hair and I whispered to her "it's okay darling go back too sleeping know you didn't sleep last night so I booked you and I the day off." At hearing this she got up from me " No I can't I have too go to work everything is on the line and I can't lose my job" she said getting up and started to walk to the bathroom as fast as possible it looked like she got up to fast because was going to fall so I stood behind her to hold her. "Darling you are staying home you are so stressed about the merger it's messing with your sleep plus it's better you take the day off then be in a bad mood and sleeping in work" I say while sitting her down on the bed " Now go to sleep and I'll make you breakfast" I say going to go downstairs. "Reece can I go with you I don't want to be alone" she said making grabby hands signaling me to pick her up so I do as she wish going downstairs seating her in the kitchen island chairs and going to go and cook her favorite breakfast which is pancakes with chocolate drizzle on top of it. After I while of cooking I see her with her head on the island she was sleeping it was about time all her sleepless night catch up to her.

After a while I finished cooking her breakfast so I slowly woke her up trying not to scare her but when she wakes up she started whining till I told her I made her pancakes with chocolate drizzle she opened her eyes so fast and a smile flashed on her face so fast it made me happy. I handed her pancakes and kissed her head and sat beside her eating as well.

After we finished eating I stood up and did the dishes while Marjorie was looking at me yawning once in a while. After I finished I picked her up and took her upstairs while she put her heat in my neck. "Darling do you want to sleep or take a bath before?" I say to her while looking at her while she thought. "Mhm I don't want to shower but can you give me a massage while I fall asleep?" She said to me looking at my eyes with her dou eye Bambi look knowing I can't say no to that even if I wanted to "of course darling if you want I'll get some lotion to completely relax you and so you can fall asleep if you want that take your shirt off and lay on the bed okay?" I tell her and she nods to me after I say her on the bed she took her shirt off and layed down while I got the lotion and gave her a massage noticing all the nots and all the stress she had. After a while of the massage I noticed she was asleep so I put everything away and lay beside her laying as close as possible to her and rubbing her back and hair slowly falling asleep with her.