We'll get through it together

Idea by: jessicabend1234

Marjorie's pov

Today was one of those days where Reece didn't sleep well practically nothing. He was worried about something but didn't want to tell me and I didn't want to push him to talk to me because when he was ready he will tell me. This morning he was being cold and when he left me at work he kinda screamed at me but I knew he was hitting himself afterwards about it.

A couple of hours passed and I received a message from Carly about Reece being off and that he didn't eat at lunch so I decided to head over there. After walking the 15min walk from my nursery to his nursery I was about to enter his office when she heard him on the phone so she decided to stay and wait till he was done.

R- yeah yeah whatever you say dad... that not going to happen I don't care what you say now that's cleared up bye dad

What was that about I say to myself. I knock and enter when he lets me in he was looking at his desk holding his head in his hands he was clearly shaking off from the call. After a while he raised his head looking at me.

"Hey darling" he got up and hugged me saying hi back while his head was in my neck. " I'm sorry for screaming at you this morning I didn't mean to gorgeous I felt so guilty afterwards." he said looking at me with a forced smile so forced that it was noticeable. "It's okay darling I know your stressed about something and even tho you haven't told me I will always be there to listen" I say grabbing his hand and making patterns on it to calm him down after that I drag him to the couch in his office. He sat beside me for a while put ended up laying his head on my lap and me playing with his hair. "Darling did you eat?" I ask him already knowing the answer and seeing his face reaction I knew he knew that Carly texted me

"Carly noticed didn't she? She texted you right?" He looks up at me after saying that I just simply nod "She was worried about you and I got worried because of this morning" I say still touching his hair and giving him a kiss at the end. He looks at me a look that's a mixture of love with guilt.

"Gorgeous I didn't mean to worry you goes I'm sorry it's just the stress from the merger and my dad being himself and calling has irritated me and that's ehy this morning I accidentally yelled at you but really sorry"he said looking at me with teary eyes "Darling you don't have to apologize I know you wouldn't do that on purpose but next time try talking with me together we can work through it" I gave him a kiss on the forehead then on his nose and finally landing on his lips after they separated he smiles at me but a genuine smile the smile that I love. "Thank you Gorgeous for understanding I love you" he said looking ay me " I love you too darling" gives him a kiss and starts palaying with his hair for a while till she remembered.

" Get up Reece go eat something I'll stay here till you eat" he gets up and sits on his chair and signals me to sit on his lap which I end up doing and then he starts eating. Every once in a while giving me kisses. When he finished I got up. "I have to go darling but I'll see you later if you need to talking are anything call me or text me love you" I throw him a kiss since he was pouting " I love you too gorgeous" winks at me. I went back to my nursery finally being able to relax knowing he's okay now. With that I continued as normal and then Reece came picked me up and we went home cuddling up immediately slowly falling asleep.