Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

Located in the land of plenty, Wugu Township faces the Yangtze River in the east and Long Lake in the west, with fertile water and soil.

A wide and straight gravel road and parallel rivers pass through Wugu Township, connecting several villages and dividing paddy fields from dry land.

People living here can plant rice in the spring, fish in the summer, harvest cotton in the autumn, and sell sugar cane in the winter. Except for occasional floods in history, the weather has always been good and they have no worries about food and clothing. Last year, the land was distributed to each household, and there were even fewer people. There are times when things don't work.

The Yao family is so lucky that it makes people jealous. When the land was divided, the three daughters-in-law all married and gave birth to six grandchildren. The daughter was not married yet. There were a total of fifteen people in the household registration book. Each person had one acre of dry land, and three Their family was allocated a total of 21 acres of paddy fields, ranking first in the village.

All adults in the Yao family, except for Yao's father and daughter Yao Qingtian, who work in the village kiln factory, have to work in the fields. Yao Qingtian is about to get married, so after the summer this year, he stayed at home under the control of Yao's father and Yao's mother. Nourishing the skin.

After all, Yao Qingtian has three brothers and three sisters-in-law. Yao's father and mother are still young and vigorous, so the Yao family has no shortage of labor force.

After leaving the field, Yao Qingtian took care of all the work at home, including washing and cooking, sweeping the floor and picking vegetables, and even cutting pig grass to feed the chickens and ducks. He never had to worry about anyone else. However, this situation changed three days ago. Now Yao Qingtian has nothing but Be more diligent in cooking and cooking, but the clothes are not washed and the yard is not swept. Several sisters-in-law have already begun to murmur behind the scenes.

You must know that before they separated and started working alone, this sister-in-law earned more centimeters in a year than the three sons of the Yao family, which shows that she has the ability to take care of it. She is not doing anything now, it is just laziness. If left unchecked, sooner or later these jobs will fall to them. Being a sister-in-law.

Today is the fourth day. Yao Qingtian took a long nap with his nieces and nephews. He had just gotten up and led his three younger children to pick beans in the backyard to prepare for dinner early. His eldest nephew came over and called the butcher. .

After hearing this, Yao Qingtian's eyes began to light up, thinking that it was finally here.

She has been a ghost for more than ten years and has been used to all kinds of tragedies and comedies in the world. She has gradually let go of her own hatred. As a ghost at the beginning, she was powerless and could only choose to forget.

Later, when he could control the direction of drifting in a small area, Yao Qingtian loved to go to places with plenty of fireworks, especially to various snack streets and food cities to watch people making delicious food.

Food can heal all sorrows. Yao Qingtian can wash away the memories of his life by watching the happy expressions of all kinds of people enjoying food all day long.

But later this ghost body could smell the fragrance, and she drifted away from the crowded area to see the mountains, rivers, lakes and seas. After all, being able to see and smell but not eat is also very tormenting to ghosts.

Transformed into an entity and reborn. Back in the early 1980s, Yao Qingtian had been eating vegetables for three days. She wanted to eat meat, really, really wanted to eat meat.