Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Full Moon Wine

October is a busy month for harvest, and the daughter of the Zhao Jun family is even more impressive. She has put on a pound of meat in a month, and her birth weight was already at the starting line. Now the son of the Zhao Lei family is more than two months older. All left behind.

In late autumn, the weather was already very cold. Little Xinxin put on a pink quilt, but her little hands were not stuffed into the quilt. She always liked to hold them up on both sides of her face. Only a small part of her wrist that was exposed was You can guess what kind of white, fat, lotus-jointed arms are underneath the clothes.

After the child was born, Yao Qingtian was often lucky that she was born in the eighth month of the lunar calendar, otherwise she would be afraid that no matter how much talcum powder she applied, the child would be covered in prickly heat.

Now you don't have to worry about how fat you are. The more meat you have, the more resistant it is to freezing. In the winter, it will definitely be like a small stove like her father, able to warm mother's bed.

Yao Qingtian had a very comfortable confinement this month. Her breast milk was very abundant and there was no need for sweetened milk powder. The baby slept beside her and she could feed her whenever she was hungry, which was really convenient.

Little Xinxin sleeps for more than twenty hours a day. During the few hours she is awake, as long as she is fed and cleaned, she will not cry or fuss.

Recently, he has learned to make babbling sounds, and he has gradually developed a more obvious response to the surrounding environment and his mother's voice.

Yao Qing stayed with this caring little cotton-padded jacket twenty hours a day, eating and drinking well. Except for losing some weight in the first few days after the baby was born, it basically stopped losing weight and remained at 125.6 pounds.

Yao Qingtian was not in a hurry, thinking that she had finally managed to build up this body of flesh, and let her try it out through a warm winter. At worst, she would have to wait until next spring to lose weight.

After finding a buyer for the mandarin fish in the pond, he caught the mandarin fish several times, each time weighing more than a thousand kilograms, and then stopped. He only put a dozen large fishing nets in the water every day to maintain a daily shipment volume of fifty kilograms. That's enough.

Including the income from ordinary chickens, geese and eggs, the farm's daily income is around five to six hundred.

The silky chickens and lion-head geese that the farms spent huge sums of money to cultivate have not yet reached a large scale in quantity. In order to further select and breed them, Zhao Jun began to build a professional breeding factory step by step, and in addition to old customers like the Garden Hotel, who would visit them every day Some are supplied in limited quantities, and the rest are mostly used in our own braised food shops and are not sold to the outside world.

October 11th happened to be the weekend, Yao Qingtian was in confinement, and the new house opened its doors for the first time to entertain guests, and held a full-moon banquet for Zhao Xinyue.

Yao Qingtian was just out of confinement. Although she had taken good care of herself during confinement and her body had fully recovered to her pre-pregnancy physical fitness, Zhao Jun was reluctant to let her work too hard. Yao Qingtian only asked Yao Qingtian to draw up the menu for the full moon wine banquet. It is the chef of the Garden Hotel who personally takes charge of the dishes.

When he first announced the good news, Zhao Jun said that there would be a grand full moon reception and sent a car back to the village to pick up the child and his grandmother. Now that they have bought a big wheel themselves, they will naturally not break their promise.