Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Conscience Advice

On the third day of the Lunar New Year, in the morning, when Xue Qingsong and Zhao Jun went out, Yao Qingtian was still sleeping soundly. Yao Qingtian was still busy with the braised food shop after becoming pregnant, and it was only these two days that he really rested. , Zhao Jun naturally wanted her to sleep more.

This time, Zhao Jun did not let Xue Qingsong lock the courtyard door from the outside. Instead, he locked the courtyard door from the inside, and then he climbed over the wall to get out.

The two went straight to the department store. Zhao Jun was also someone's son-in-law. Although he did not go back this year, he prepared small gifts for Zhao Lei and Wan Yanhong to take back to Yao's house. Before that, he had been carefully preparing various door-to-door etiquette. .

When Zhao Jun was selling meat at the butcher shop, he met many people who came to prepare etiquette. In small towns and villages, the best door-to-door gifts are fish, meat, pastries, and candies, but people like Xue Qingsong and the Lin family Families must not bring raw fish, raw meat, etc. to their doorsteps.

In addition, Xue Qingsong and Lin Xiaoxiao have not yet engaged. At best, they only have some intentions. Their parents are still investigating, so they cannot be too formal.

Compared with the New Year's greetings prepared by the younger nephew of the Lin family, they were very different. Zhao Jun picked out two bottles of medium-priced wine, a box of tea, two kilograms of high-end cakes, two bottles of canned fruit, and two kilograms of sugar for Xue Qingsong.

Then I bought a braised goose from a delicatessen in the county town and collected six gifts.

"This braised goose is very important. If we had known you had this need, we would have brought two geese over from the breeding farm yesterday.

However, this one should not be bad in taste, but it is definitely not as delicious as your sister-in-law's braised one. You must look for it. Chance mentioned our own breeding farm. Most of the geese we raise there are hatched from the goose eggs you brought back.

By the way, I would like to invite Miss Lin and her cousins ​​to visit our breeding farm when they have time . Play."

This not only allows the Lin family to recognize that Xue Qingsong is not only an intellectual who is particularly good at reading, but also understands the difficulties of daily necessities in life. At the same time, they also know that Xue Qingsong has other connections and development opportunities besides Xue Hong.

It is also possible to let the Lin family know without leaving any trace that Xue Qingsong still has some real property that cannot be realized but actually exists.

After everything was prepared, it was getting late, so I found a public phone booth and called Xue Minghua.

Fortunately, Xue Minghua was at home and received the call.

Xue Qingsong followed Zhao Jun's instructions, first wishing New Year greetings, and then mentioning that the lion-head geese he brought back from his trip to Guangdong Province in July last year have adapted well to Yangwan Town and the goose meat is on the market.

Although Xue Minghua only made one phone call on this matter, he made a lot of efforts in that phone call, and Zhao Jun always remembered this favor.

Then Xue Qingsong talked about the Lin family. There were quite a few people from the Lin family and the He family working at the local grassroots level. Although Xue Minghua was not familiar with them, he knew the Luo Bureau who helped Xue Qingsong to maintain matchmaking.

Luo Xinquan introduced him to his old friend's granddaughter out of appreciation for his new subordinate. He didn't think too much about it, but he didn't want to but received a call from the provincial leader.