Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Squirrel and Mandarin Fish

Zhao Lei and Wan Yanhong came to the town a limited number of times, and every time they came, they went straight to the Three Goose Braised Meat Shop and the breeding farm in Yangwan Township, so they were not familiar with the layout of the town.

So Zhao Jun accompanied Yao Qingtian and took the couple to the hospital.

The main reason is that I want the doctor to take Yao Qingtian's pulse to see if the problem caused by the last treatment is completely gone.

After all, I have been busy again recently, and raising so many lion-head geese imported from other places is also stressful.

As a result, the old Chinese doctor from the obstetrics and gynecology department checked their pulses separately and said there was no problem. Pregnant women should take more nutrition. He even said that judging from Yao Qingtian's pulse, she was one of the few healthy women.

Different from the anxiety and excitement of the examiner, the doctor finished the explanation in a few words and sent the patient back without prescribing any medicine.

Yao Qingtian feels that she is in good health. Except for the temporary disorder of her last menstrual period, she is full of energy, eats well and sleeps soundly. However, it is a little strange why her stomach has not made any noise.

She was in great shape. Considering Zhao Jun's physical fitness and his energy, which was particularly good at night, Yao Qingtian herself found it incredible that she was not pregnant with a child.

There was nothing wrong with Wan Yanhong's examination, but she didn't dare to rush back on the same day. Although the rural people were poor, and there were many people who had to work in the fields for seven or eight months, this child was very important to the couple. To be honest, it was really hard to come by. Even Wan Yanhong, who had always been carefree, rarely became cautious.

The house that Zhao Jun and the others rented was an old bungalow with two rooms, and the bunk bed that had been cleared out of the Three Goose Braised Meat Shop was brought back to Zhao Jun, which was just right for the couple to live in.

Then it was time to make bowls, and Zhao Jun naturally followed him to the kitchen to make fire tools.

Although this is just a rented house, it is now very clean and comfortable for the two of them, and the kitchen has gradually become more functional, with three more taps installed.

After all, we are in the food business, so the kitchen counter, food storage area, and cabinets are all newly built.

The Mid-Autumn Festival is supposed to be a day for families to get together and have a big meal, but the three geese were doing activities during those two days, and they were so busy that they had to eat three meals a day in the store.

I earned a snakeskin bag of money in two days. After the event was successfully completed, I naturally had to pay tribute to the five internal organs temple.

After returning from rebirth, Yao Qingtian has completely realized the freedom of eating and drinking, but she hasn't eaten aquatic products such as fish and shrimp for a long time.

And now that the farm is beginning to take shape, the wide lotus pond is also tightly surrounded by three layers of fences and two river ditches. Except for the main entrance, ordinary people cannot enter at all, so fish can be raised.

Yangwan Town is located in a land of plenty, with a wide variety of freshwater fish and shrimps. Since Yao Qingtian plans to raise them, he naturally wants to raise mandarin fish with the highest nutritional value.