Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

After what happened in the past few days, Yao Qingtian also had a very deep impression of the name Xue Minghua.

Combining what she knew when she was a wandering soul, plus some information that Zhao Jun found out, Yao Qingtian knew that Xue Lihua's father, Xue Hong, was a member of the county song committee's work team in the early years and is now a member of the Education Bureau. He is a cadre and is good at maneuvering, so he can be promoted quickly.

Xue Lihua was the illegitimate daughter of the same educated youth student as Xue Hong. She had kept it hidden from the outside world for many years until the death of Xue Hong's first wife. Xue Lihua openly went in and out of Xue Hong's home with her mother. After the first conflict, everyone knew about it.

Yao Qingtian also listened to a lot of first-hand gossip from the women of the Xue family that day.

Xue Minghua is the oldest and the leader among the people named Xue in this area, although he is only in his forties.

And Xue Hong, who is in his fifties, calls Xue Minghua his uncle.

Moreover, Xue Hong's grandfather was the son of a concubine, so Xue Hong's lineage can only be regarded as a side branch of the Xue family.

Although the new society does not pay much attention to the superiority of concubines, Yao Qingtian feels that Xue Minghua must look down on people born like Xue Lihua.

What's more, the name she got was the same as Xue Minghua's.

Xue Hong can climb so fast. In addition to being able to sneak into camp, he is also holding the banner of Xue Minghua behind his back.

So Yao Qingtian had to meet such a person no matter what.

Xue Minghua and his wife just came here to try their luck. After all, according to Xue Yao, Butcher Zhao went back to the village to celebrate the New Year, so it would be early to come back on the fifth and sixth day of the lunar month.

Unexpectedly, they were lucky enough to meet someone back.

For this ancestor worship, it is not easy for Xue Minghua to bring his wife and children all the way back. He is already planning to take the car back early tomorrow morning.

Xue Minghua's parents had a son in old age. By the time Xue Minghua came of age, his parents had passed away.

He met his current lover when he was a student. He has always been taken care of and supported by his in-laws in work and life, and he is very grateful to his in-laws.

The poems and books of the Yue family are passed down from family to family, and they are rare nobles. The two old people are still engaged in learning. In addition to reading and writing, they also love food.

At the New Year's Eve dinner, Xue Minghua originally thought it was ordinary, but he could always smell an unusual aroma, and then he tasted the most delicious braised goose he had ever eaten.

His eldest son couldn't help but say at that time, it would be great if grandpa and grandma could also come and eat so many delicious foods.

The Xue family was worshiping their ancestors. How could my father-in-law come over? However, at that time, Xue Minghua thought that all the dishes on the banquet were cooked by the Xue family themselves, so he told his son on the spot that he would trouble Xue to have someone re-cook some of them when he returned. Time to pack it up and take it back.

After the dinner ended, Xue Minghua's wife also mentioned some of the dishes on the table, and her words also had that meaning.

It was already midnight that day when the banquet was over. Xue Minghua went to see Xue Yao early the next morning. Little did he know that those dishes were all from foreign sources. No wonder the quality was completely different.