Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Although the Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching, it is a cloudy day tonight, the wind is high and the night is dark. Suddenly, a soft call floats from the wall of the cemetery.

Yao Qingtian was really not scared.

She probably heard this person calling her name too many times when she was a wandering spirit. Yao Qingtian immediately recognized who the person was lying on the wall of her yard.

The circuit that had been blocked in my mind for a long time seemed to suddenly clear up, and a great idea came to me.

When he turned around, he saw Zhao Jun lying on top. He was not a ghost at all.

Yao Qingtian has never encountered the same kind of people in the ten years he has been floating. He doesn't know whether they don't exist or are invisible to each other.

Yao Qingtian walked over and asked softly: "What are you doing up there?"

Zhao Jun didn't expect to see Yao Qingtian. He thought she had fallen asleep and would not go out at night.

Zhao Jun had to get up at one or two in the morning to rush to the town, so he usually went to bed in the evening, but tonight he couldn't sleep anyway.

Originally, he could go up the mountain to catch rabbits and go down to the river to fish. He used to have friends, especially the three brothers from the Yao family who were similar in age to him. Because of Yao Qingtian's relationship, they had contact.

Later, Zhao Jun, who was still a half-grown child, took over the butcher's knife from the butcher Hu in the brigade and began to work the white knife in and the red knife out. There were no children in the village to play with him anymore.

Except for the ignorant Yao Qingtian who was as close to him as ever.

Because Yao's father fired bricks in the kiln, the Yao family could get a lot of waste bricks, and there was a large cemetery behind the Yao family, so the backyard was built earlier than her house.

Zhao Jun often climbed over the wall when the adults of the Yao family were not at home. When he was a child, he would play with Yao Qingtian. When he grew up, he would often lie on the wall and watch Yao Qingtian play.

In the first few years, Zhao Jun helped the production team kill pigs. Especially after the autumn harvest or before the Chinese New Year, the team would kill pigs and distribute the meat to the villagers. At that time, almost every household would have someone go to watch in advance. Wait for the meat to be divided as soon as possible.

Naturally, the Yao family also watched him killing pigs.

Later, Zhao Jun overheard Yao's family's comments about him. Yao's mother even ordered her three sons to watch Yao Qingtian and not let her play with the pig butcher. Zhao Jun came less often, and when he did come, he would just lie on the wall and watch. Sometimes I lie there for hours without seeing anyone.

Although Mao Lanhua did not dare to beat or scold him since she had become a pig killer, she liked to spread rumors and cause trouble outside, which made his reputation worse and worse. Zhao Jun even heard of a family where the child was naughty and the parents couldn't coax him. Say goodbye to crying and let the butcher come with his butcher knife to tie you away.

Every time I say this, the child stops crying.

After that, Zhao Jun came less and less, never met Yao Qingtian or talked to her, just watched quietly.

Yao Qingtian's memory came slowly and she gradually forgot about her big brother who played with her every day when she was a child.

Zhao Jun also realized what the girl Yao Qingtian meant to him when he suddenly heard that the two families were getting married.