(I)Taehyung

"Y-YOU ARE A MONSTER!!" 

Once again, I raised my fist and this time it collided with his jaw. I felt his bone crushing under my knuckles as his face whipped to left with the force. The cobalt blue splattering on the walls gave away his identity. "Celestial" Beaten up black and blue, he had barely any energy left to even scream even though he was supposed to be a heavenly powerful being. 

"You...You shouldn't exist." But maybe he did have some energy left to open his mouth and claim his observations. "So, they say. But here I am." He was bleeding from his left eye, nose probably broken and lips in split. Yet he had it in him to snarl at me. "You are not supposed to exist. Ig'Morruthens, they all are supposed to be dead in the Gods war." 

Ig'Morruthens, that's what I am. I was not once before, but now I am. The blood sucking monster who can kill anyone in a breath. "Gods war...quite a memory for you all, isn't it?" Gripping his dirty, matted with blood, blue hair, I jerked his head back, craning painfully. "But you know what memory it gives me? Cries, death, it reminds me of death that your world caused. Your world that got ruined and fell onto ours. You know what it did to our world? It ruined my Eoria, a plaque swept away my home just like that while you blue blooded bastards rebuilt everything for yourself." 

His face had the stoic expression as a mask to cover what he was feeling. Throwing his head back, I pulled my hands away before taking a look around the office. The celestial was bound to the chair in the center of his office and beaten enough to not be able to move a single finger. The only source of light in the room was the lamp which wasn't destroyed in midst of the wrecked office. 

It was about impossible to say I would find the artifact Rafael has been searching for here in this office, still, I stood up to give a chance. Walking through the broken chairs and glass antics, the crunching of it under my heels, I walked around the office, all way familiar with the noises and cries coming from the hallway. 

"Since there's nothing useful out here, I would like to check the inside information. Don't worry, it won't hurt much." This time, there was a flicker of nervousness in his eyes as I bend down to his level. "Wh-what are you-" He tried to lean his face away from mine in fear and disgust. "Shush, I just need to do something so quit moving." Gripping his jaw, I turned his face to left, showing the split open skin of his cheek bleeding before I leaned down and dragged my tongue through the gash. 

In a second, I was thrown out of the world I was living in and jumped into his memories. It was like always, shuffling like pictures, too fast for me to see until I concentrated hard enough, and I was suddenly in a room unfamiliar to me, in front of me was a woman with soft features, she was smiling at me, or the celestial who was standing behind me. She was his mother; I could see his father in the other corner, but this wasn't what I wanted. 

Closing my eyes I again rushed through his memories and this time I was in a car, in the backseat. I was seeing the world through his eyes. The man in front of me looked young, his figure was lean, and face chiseled. Though his looks told me he was an asshole. We were driving in a cobblestone street of the Arariel city, the beautiful tall buildings surrounding us illuminating the sunlight as we drove through them. 

"Do they know what's happening?" The man on the driving seat speaks, his eyes reaching out to me as he looks at me through the front mirror. "No. Hoseok isn't one to speak. I think they know the attacks aren't frequent, they have a target. We just have no idea what it is." My voice isn't mine, but so aren't the words. "Too many celestials are dead...is it happening again? Does it mean he will be back?" The man beside me looks tough though the waver behind his words and the way his gaze can't be steady, reflects the fear he is feeling.

"If it's true then he will be back, there's nothing we can do." They sound like they fear this person. The 'he' in their conversation. "I think that scare me more than the monsters." The man with blond hair in front of me speaks for the first time, a laugh in his voice though he looks equally scared.