(IX)Jungkook

Being alone and isolated all this time, the sudden exposure to noise and people had me overwhelmed. After I literally tore through the atmosphere and landed in front of the Guild that was build years ago as a safe hide out or archive of documents and history. I was surrounded by crowd in front of the palace, small devices pointing at me with bright flashes glaring at me. I shielded my eyes with my hands as I tried to cancel out all noises except for the one I came here for. It felt like someone was drilling my skull with the flashes and device frequencies ringing around me. 

To quiet it all down I raised my hand and closed my fist, bursting all the light flashes on me which finally gave relief to my eyes before I opened it again and absorbed all the electricity from those devices. The flashes and buzzing lessened but the crowd started screaming in confusion and terror. I raised my hand to cancel out this threat too when the voice I came here rang in my ears.

"Jungkook."

I spun towards the voice and dropped my hands. There they were standing, my most trusted and oldest allies, their faces expressing the mixture of shock and despair which made me worried too.

Yoongi, my most trusted friend, more like a brother looked so devastated. It is the first time I am seeing him like this after the War. He is the strongest of the Hand and seeing him like this doesn't settle right with me.

"Zekiel." 

One of the Hand. Someone is strong enough to take down one of the Hand. Yoongi was one of the oldest of the Hand. I had known him for as long as I remember, he was the closest thing to a brother I had. He was one of the oldest celestials too, being one of the few who survived the war. He had seen enough to not to be scared of anything alive or dead. So, when his voice cracked with nervousness, I knew it was time for me to take control.

"But that's not all." Hoseok spoke up, his usually calm and collected face looked worried. But what could be worse than this? Though I asked the question, I myself knew the answer but refused to acknowledge it.

War. It was war. 

My arrival had alarmed everyone, and they all were anticipated to see me. Humans and celestials, I have no idea about were flattering me, fawning over my presence. I pinched my eyes, closing the laptop Yoongi gave me. It had all the data of eons I spend at the remains of Rashearim and missed. This place has six thousand languages and since last twenty-four hours I only learned half. It was too much and at once. I was sitting in a robe since there wasn't anything for me to where of my fitting.

Someone knocked on the door and I felt myself groaning in annoyance until Yoongi's face popped through the gap and I sighed in relief. "I know, it's too much. But that's what I am, or we all are here for." I appreciate his kindness, I really do. But I don't really feel anything about the kindness. It's scary how numb my sentimental part of brain has become. I am mourning for the dead yet feel nothing for the ones who are alive.