Death bed (part ii)

Midori: ( sleepy tone) uhh... So sleepy.. mm.. oii Shintaro Kun.. I'm sorry for what I have said.. I love you too.. always and it's last forever............ But I can't give you a pain...
Sorry... I love you.. ( last sentence before sleeping) I'm sure .....you would understand me... If it happened 2U!

[ She slept, but as soon as she slept.. she got a visitor in her dreams]

In dream ~

DEATH: hello little girl,

Midori: You!?

DEATH: yeah it's me... So you know right you're about to die soon..so don't you think you should've done what I have said to you?

Midori:(sigh) what are you asking me... I can't .. I can't live without him.. he is my everything!

DEATH: but you hurt him .. didn't you?

Midori: I know,, I was like a B*TCH ... Uhh .. what do you want me to do.... Say yes to him and watch him cry over me after I die...???

DEATH: but now you're living in edge of your life time... So why do you care about other's feelings...

Midori:( emotionaless face) death... Why are you so heartless? Don't you have any mercy?

DEATH: Hmm ..That is why I'm CALLED 'DEATH'! the most powerful, strongest, dangerous, merciless Force of the nature...

Midori: No clue!! But please now let me get up.. and don't come until my deathday comes.. please let me live peacefully even until it comes!

DEATH: okay then..

[ She woke up... And it's already 3 am]

Midori: (watched the time) Ohh.. that is why he appeared in my dreams! Gosh,, it's already mid of the month... Almost about to end ...

Mmm I should do something for this... Maybe... There must be something that I can get rid of this!

[ So... She was giving up on her own life... Cause she knew that she could never escape from this maze...But now she needs to do something... So she..]

Midori: uhh where is my phone... Oh found it... Now let's call Sobo... She must know something about this...

But should I tell her about my situation..? No no no.. she is old and she must get a heart attack.. oh no .. but she might be able to help me..

[ She called her grandmother]

Midori: Oh Sobo( grandmother)... How Are you... Sorry for bothering you at this hour ...

Grandmother: no no my child .. I was watching a program.. these days I can't sleep... Uh no I'm an old woman so that is why!( Laugh)

Midori: but Sobo... It's not healthy hmm?

Grandmother: but you also a wake..? Why you awake at this hour?

Midori: uh Sobo.. I was sleeping but... Uhh forget that. . listen to me carefully... Do you know anyone that knows about spiritual things?

Grandmother: ohh why tho...

Midori: oh... For a.. uh .. I'm helping Shintaro to his assignment.. for that!

Grandmother:but isn't he a law student?

Midori: oh uh... Yeah yeah... But he is also studying about those things... Privately..

Grandmother:mmm.. okay okay... I know someone, her name is iwasaki tsubame!
She knows about those things you need to know!

Midori: oh good how can I contact her.. do you have her number??

Grandmother: she is a old generation young lady...and she is staying here..so she has no mobile...

Midori: ohh why Sobo...!!!(Whining) But you can meet her and connect her with me.. by your phone!

Grandmother: ohh that is a good idea.. okay then I will visit her in the morning... Then I'll give you a call okay?

Midori: okay Sobo.. thank youuuuuuuu!!! Now go and sleep, did you get you medicine?

Grandmother: yes my child.. and you better to sleep now too and eat well and stay healthy okay? Oh and Shintaro looking after you right?

Midori:( Remembered about him again) uh yeah he is so caring..

Grandmother: okay then .. tell him that I missed him ..and I miss you too my child...

Midori: me too Sobo... Okay then stay safe and give me a call right don't forget..

Grandmother: okay okay .. I'm old but that doesn't mean I have dementia yet..

Midori: okay okay my young lady .. now sleep well bye.. I love you..

Grandmother: I love you too my little angel

[They ended the call ]

Midori: okay.. I'll fight until my last day.. let's try ... If I couldn't.. then I'll give up!