Hurt's so good! </3

Shintaro: AH SHUT UP! SHUT THE F*** UP! YES YOU WERE RIGHT.. I'M SO TIRED.. AND IF THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE ME WITH THEM .. SO WHAT ??? HUH .. SO WHAT??

Midori POV

I was joking him .. but I didn't realize that he was too tired to even think about his actions.. so I didn't take it too serious.. but IT'S HURTING ME ASF.. WHENEVER HE IS YELLING AT ME!

Midori: uhh.. uh.. I'm sorry taro Kun, I didn't need to make you angry I just needed to make you smile tho...
ごめん (Sorry )!!!

Shintaro POV

I was so Freaking angry... Well .. actually let's know who I am..

Description:My name is Nasakawa Shintaro. I'm a law student of University of Tokyo, I'm 25 Year old ,( personality:- short tempered, aggressive, arrogant, impatient,cold hearted man)

Shintaro:(sigh) hey listen...I have been driving nonstop since early in the morning, but still we haven't even close to Kyoto... So please stop talking nonsense.. I'm not in my sense of humor right now... Hmm please I beg of you..

Midori: uh okay okay.. I'm not gonna say anything again.. happy?

Shintaro: yes please.. thank you!!

Midori: you.. little idiot!

Shintaro: •••

[ They decided to take some rest there... And it was like 11.00 pm.. dark and cold weather was too creepy and empty . But they remained silent]

After 45 minutes ~

Midori : okay.. I think we should go now right.. it's getting creeper time by time... And it's kinda empty here.. isn't it?

Shintaro: yeah.. but don't you think we can leave tomorrow morning and stay here for a moment...?

Midori: No.. cause look there are nothing except us.. not even a dog! ( Scared)

Shintaro: It's okay na.. we don't need anyone else... I'm here for you ..( patted her head)

Midori ( blushed) uh uhmm.. okay then.. but if we leave now... We could get there early..so we can visit so many places.. isn't it good?

Shintaro: hm.. I can't win you with talking.. so wear you sheet belt..

[Midori smiled]

Midori :But Shintaro what's the time now?

Shintaro: mm let me check.. ohhhh it almost midnight.. 11.55 pm... Woah... Where are your YOKAIS... ??( Done face)

Midori: you were the one who said me to stop talk about it.. now see what do you think you are talking about huh??

Shintaro:( laughed) whatever!

[Midori was admiring his laugh.. most of the time he is not laughing that much..as he is a ice man]

Midori: please keep laughing like that! It suits you!( Whispered)

Shintaro: what??

Midori: No no no...

[ Shintaro started the car and was about to turn left ...]

Shintaro: uh.. where is my phone I forgot to charge it tho...

[ The road was empty so he turned the car more than half to the side of the road while that he started to looking for a power bank but did he knows that it was his worst decision ever]

Midori: SHINTAROOO!!!!!!! LOOK OUUUT!!!

[ Suddenly a truck appeared out of nowhere and hit our car even before Shintaro looked up]

Midori POV

Our car has met with an accident... my vision started to get blurry... I slowly looked at Shintaro he was unconscious ,,, wounds were there on his body.. But the only thing I could feel was pain under my stomach as it was ripped by a big piece of glass..

Midori: shi.. shii..shinta..roo.., wake..e u...p please..!! Taro..

[Midori's eye went dark and almost unconscious]

Midori: when you.. wi.. th mme.. even the HURT 'S SO GOOD! (I closed my eyes)