(Unexpected call) So enjoy the punishment!

Midori: so if iwasaki tsubame is dead now... Who was that!? ( Thought sometimes)
No no no... Not him...  THIS is not what I expected!!!!..

[ Then surprisingly her phone ringed... She was too afraid to even look at her phone screen,but still decided to take a look]

Midori: w-wha-what?? This can't be real!! Okay ( took a deep breath) He-hello??

??? So long time no see huh?

[But she answered the call... The deathly cold rand down in her Spain! She started to feel the drops of sweat rolling down from her forehead, she felt the weakness ]

[ It was someone who would never get a call on a regular phone..It was..]

Midori: D-D.. DEATH??

DEATH: ( evil laugh)SO YOU LOVEED MY GIFT??

Midori:  what did you just do??

DEATH: OH... SO  IT WORKED RIGHT ( LAGGING LOUDLY)

Midori: noo noo it can't be ...( Crying) What have I done to you to do this !!??

DEATH: HMM.. I OFFERED YOU THE CHANCE TO LIVE LONGER AND PEACEFULLY..UHH PEACEFULLY.... BUT YOU REFUSED IT... THEN WHY DID YOU TRY TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION HUH??( ANGRILY)

Midori: noo I didn't made my own decisions... I just wanna live longer!!! please don't do this I feel the weakness taking over me!!(Crying louder)

DEATH ( angrily)YOU DISOBEYED MY ORDER TOO!! WHO MADE YOU THINK LIKE YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM MY DECISIONS.. HUH!!!!

( EVIL LAUGH) THE THING I'VE CREAT FOR YOU JUST TOOK YOUR LITTLE LIFE TIME... MAKING YOU MORE WEAKER, IT'S JUST CLOSING YOU TO DEATH!!!

[ Her breath got stopped, her eyes widened and she couldn't speak a single word for some seconds,,,]

Midori: W-wha-what .. why did you do that!!!( Crying louder)

DEATH:: ha ha ha...  YOU THINK DISOBEYING THE MOST POWERFUL STRONGEST FORCE OF THE NATURE 'S ORDER WILL INFLUENCE AS A GOOD ONE!!!! NOW YOU  GOT ONLY ONE WEEK TO LIVE!!

MIDORI: NOOO I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY.. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS... PLEASE ( SHE BEGGED)

DEATH: SO ENJOY THE PUNISHMENT LITTLE GIRL, LET'S MEET AGAIN AFTER A WEEK!!

[ THE PHONE SWITCHED OFF...]

MIDORI : WHAT ... WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...  WHAT HAVE I DONE...

[ She started to cry louder and louder... Now she realized what has she done...she lost few days for live now...

2 hours later ~

Midori: (wipes her tears)  no I have nothing to do now... I should create best memories with Sobo and taro... At least I can die peaceful... THERE'S no work with crying!!

[She stood up and went from her room as always Shintaro wasn't there! She sighed softly, but a idea popped in her head!]

Midori: I got no time for anything... But I can make them happy... Yes this will be alright!!

[ She quickly Rushed to the kitchen..and made his favorite moon cakes, okunomiyaki, miso soup, mtacha mochi and namyon noodles... She made everything.. actually a lot! She quickly packed everything and went to get ready to go somewhere]

Midori: taro... I'm coming for you!!!...