somewhere only we know..</3

Shintaro: I will never let you go... Never let go!!

Midori: ( with widened eyes) T-ttaro.. what do you mean??

[ Shintaro quickly realized what he had said...]

Shintaro: uhh .. I'm.. I was saying... That you kept telling me that you're gonna go somewhere.. like .. you know... So I'm saying... I never get you go!

Midori:( tears filled) No.. Shintaro... You can't... Just ... Leave me ... You will never be able to take it!...

Shintaro: I don't care... I said I don't... Hmm listen ... You were the one who told me that we don't know about destiny hmm? So why are we keeping us like idiots.. let's enjoy ourselves... Let's worry later... Now enjoy

[ They started to dance again... And Midori keeps asking Shintaro about weird questions... But Shintaro didn't even show any anger... Calmly answered her !and then suddenly ...]

Shintaro: mm.. Midori- san.. I have something to tell you!

Midori: ok... Go on.. I'm listening
[ They stopped dancing and now he is holding her hands while sitting on her bed]

Shintaro: okay.. you know... Past 2 months were not good for us right.. we've been through a hard time... Since that accident... I lost the balance of my my body due to this broken knee... And I lost something really special too.. can you guess it?

Midori: uhh taro.. I don't even what are you talking about.. so how could I guess?

Shintaro: hmmm Okay... You know.. it's You!

[Midori's eyes widened]

Midori: uhh what...??

Shintaro: Yes it's you... Don't you remember those days .. you were annoying me so much, you used to hit me , and tease me with your stupid talkies... I'm not blaming ya... I really love them .. I really love that Midori... Back then i was thinking when is this gonna get over... but now I wish it would last forever...
Please understand me...

Midori:( looked down) I don't think so.... That I can be that Midori... It was all past..

Shintaro: that is just what I'm trying to make you understand! The thing which is bothering you so much it was all past... Now you have to get your F***ING ass up and start a new life... !!!

[ Midori was silently listen to him]

Midori POV

A new life..??? What the hell is he talking about when I'm going to die within 2 months... How can I make you understand what is up to Shintaro... Why is this getting too worse... Why did you stop hating me... You should've hated me .. so it would be better for you to be okay after I die!

Midori: uhh... Shintaro look... Things are getting worse... I'm not like that Midori anymore...

Shintaro:(sigh) okay but I can do anything to
bring her back...! And we will start a new life... As I was about say this...( Took a deep breath)

Mutsura Midori... I've been struggling with my self to know this... That I ... I love you!

Midori: Shintaro!! No .. what?

Shintaro: yes .. I started to love you... First I was thinking it's just a crush... But it turned out to a Love! I wanna start a new life with you Midori... I wanna make good and happy memories with you.. I wanna sing for you.. I wanna sleep beside you! I wanna go with you... Somewhere only we know!