So what??

Shintaro :(chuckled)Hmm...sweet but psycho!.

Midori: Ooi ... What did you just say... ?

Shintaro: what ... I didn't say anything... I think you started to hear things... ( I was lying cause I don't need to hurt her again)

Midori: ah you .. !!!! 俺は 信じない です( I don't believe it)

[ they argued but didn't fight..]

[ soon the surroundings started to turn dark.. cause it has been looking so rainy since the morning]

Midori: Shintaro... Look it's so dark outside.. we should stop here and rest...
You look very tired too.. and I have heard that many YOKAIS are starting to rise at night on the way to Kyoto!

( Yokai means Ghosts, mythical creatures and cursed spirits in Japanese)

Shintaro:( looked at her with emotionaless face) Girl.. seriously??? (Sight)

Midori: uhhh you don't know anything about these things... YOKAIS like so overconfident boys like you... You know that? They will take you with them and you know you'll be lost forever.. if you don't listen to me!

Shintaro: that's enough!!

Midori: why would I...??

Shintaro: cause you are annoying me!

Midori: oh yeah?? I was just telling you about YOKAIS... What if they take you hmm??

[ Shintaro was driving since morning so he was so tired ASF to even think what right or not say ... So he )

Shintaro: AH SHUT UP! SHUT THE F*** UP! YES YOU WERE RIGHT.. I'M SO TIRED.. AND IF THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE ME WITH THEM .. SO WHAT ??? HUH .. SO WHAT??