Couldn't you just take me with you??( END)

[So It's been one week since her death ... Her funeral was held in Kyoto! So after one week Shintaro came to the home where they used to live, fight, argue,laugh,  together!]

Shintaro: Hm.. I can still smell her sent in this home... ( Crying) Why did you leave me... How am I supposed to live without you!

[ He was totally broken down with the sudden loss of his beloved!! He slowly entered her room to feel her presence but usually there was no one anymore.. just her stuff! But he saw a big box that was already kept on her bed!]

Shintaro: what is this!

[ So he curiously opened the big box.. as soon as he opened it his eyes got teared up again... Those were the stuffs she was preparing before her death... There was an album where all their pictures were... And there was a latter.. he took it and started read it!]

To My dear angry baby Taro ,

If you are reading this... I think now I've gone! Hmm that's right... It was all his plan... Just listen to the tape I've recorded for you then you'll understand! So this must be the fate of my story... Look my love.. you are the bestest and  most precious thing for me... I'm sorry I didn't confess you cause I didn't wanted to make u sad after I died... But you know what? When  we were at the accident...  I thought hurt is so good if you are there! So that is why I decided to spend my last moment in your embrace!...  I hope you will like our little memories in this album... Actually if I feel my life... It's because of you... The day you dance with me... I felt like I'm dancing with the grate heaven... So please don't give up on your life you deserve more better than now... I'm really happy and proud of you! And don't forget to stay happy and healthy!! So let's meet again at the right place and at the right moment.. thank you I love you Soo much!!..

                                                                  your
                                                                Midori ,

[After read that he started to cry so much  he don't knew what to just cry... And he listened to that tape.. but he already knew what happened ]

______________________________________________

  9 years later~

Shintaro: Happy birthday day love... I made your favorite cake for you.... But I don't know if it's the correct way but I made...

[ He put the cake Infront her picture]

Shintaro: this looks better!! And now you're 34 years old .. my women is Old now!!( Chuckled)

So are you living happy there?? Do you know how much I miss you!..

you know what Mother and Father took so many proposals for me... But I denied everything .... I don't need anyone.. I got my baby .. I have you so I don't need anyone. !!

[ It's been a 9 years since her death... But Shintaro is still waiting for her to yell his name while he play games .. but now there is no one...]

Shintaro: I hope you were with me... My love I miss you so much!! Why didn't you take me with you?

DON'T WORRY I'LL COME TO MEET YOU SOON AS POSSIBLE LOVE.. WAIT FOR ME ,,  I'LL BE THERE WITH YOU SOON...

                                ( THE END)