Death bed____________

Shintaro: I'M SORRY MY GIRL... THIS ALL HAPPENED TO YOU BECAUSE OF ME, I'M SORRY PLEASE... I'M BEGINNING YOU PLEASE... DON'T LEAVE ME!! DON'T.. LEAVE.. ME...

[ Shintaro was crying out of his lungs but nurses and his parents brought him back to his room.. but it wasn't that hard to separate him from Midori.. so the doctor had to give him a injection to make him fall asleep.. but he wasn't under his control he loved her so much as his best friend... But does he know how much his best friend Loved him? ]

After the hard battle with Shintaro ~

Doctor: uhhh ..woh.. it was hard... Thank God he slept! Uh nurse haruka.. please take care of him ,, we can't make sure if he woke up.. he will surely make some mess again... So please make him
understand about this situation... Please you guys to Mr and Mrs Nasakawa..

Nurse haruka and Nasakawa parents: okay doctor.. we will( feeling pity about Shintaro)

After 3 hours ~

[MIDORI was lying down on her bed... She couldn't feel anything.. like almost dead.. but in her dreams she was awake]

Midori POV

Huh!!!... I woke suddenly.. but I couldn't see any physical thing... That place was empty like a black hole,, but this place is white, bright and empty,I could see someone far away...

That person was watching me.. and he had big tall weapon with a sharp blade as I saw.. he was wearing black cloak... kinda creepy.. but the person started to walk towards me.... I got Strange feeling about the person like... I don't know... But I stepped back.... But the person was so calm and polite... That person did not panic...calmly and slowly walk towards me... And after a while he was Infront of my face... GOSH!!! IT.. IT .. WAS NON OTHER THAN... ..............DEATH!

DEATH: Hello little girl

Midori: uh uh.. what .. I can't come with you right now please... I haven't even achieve my dreams.. please ( beginning)

DEATH: UHHH I also need to take you but your karma doesn't let me to... You are good person in your past life... So you have a chance to live a grate life...

Midori : what do you mean.. I don't know these things I don't even know this place... What is going on..???

DEATH: ohh This place... This place was to be your last place.. but no..
Right now you are on your DEATH BED!