Chapter 295 - 297

Lin Fengmian nodded after hearing what she said.

“Ill come back to look for Sister later then.”

Ning Li nodded and walked towarda waiter.

“Hello, could you please get me a cup of hangover soup”

The waiter was stunned.

The cocktail party was not over yet. Why was she asking for hangover soup?

However, he reacted quickly.

“Miss Ning, we haven’t prepared any hangover soup. If you need it, I can ask the kitchen to prepare it now, but it will take a while. Is that okay with you?”

“Yes.”

The waiter quickly left.

Ning Li walked to the sofa next to her, intending on resting for a while.

In order to resolve the scandal, she had made a last-minute decision to go on
stage last night and had stayed up all night to revise the plans for the big show.

Now that she was relaxed and drunk, she began to feel her tiredness set in.

A curious voice came from behind.

“Really? Did Second Master Lu really say that?

Ning Li opened her eyes.

The others were also whispering something

Of course it’s true. He said it himself that it was just a glass of wine. That it was nothing. I guess he didn’t really take it seriously, right?

“But, I heard that this is the first time he has helped a woman stop drinking…

Do you guys think he really doesn’t have any other feelings for Ning? After all, Ning is quite pretty.”

“It’s hard to say, but I don’t think so. Didn’t he say that he admired Ning’s talent? If he really had other feelings for Ning, he wouldn’t have left with George just now, right”

That’s true. Ning doesn’t seem to be very familiar with him either.”

Someone laughed.

“I think it’s possible that Ning wants to hook up with him.”

The small group of people burst out with laughter.

“Just her? That might be a little difficult, right? Does she not understand the words ‘equal in social status?

“Second Master Lu is well-knowm for having very high standards.”

“I heard from a rich second generation in the Capital that Second Master Lu already seems to have a girlfriend? However, he’s covering it up and protecting it quite tightly:”

Ning Li listened quietly. These people seemed to be a few B-list celebrities who were freeloading on the show.

Because the back of the sofa was relatively high, her figure was completely blocked as she leaned against it

Moreover, those people were sitting with their backs to her, so they did not notice that the person that they were discussing was right behind them

Most people were not actually eligible to attend the G&S show.

However, quite a number of invitations had been sent out, so other than the best seats in the first two rows, there was a lot of room for maneuvering in the seats in the back.

Many celebrities who did not have as much clout or other people who wanted to enter the show, would find ways to get such an invitation.

This was obviously how these few people had come.