Chapter 333 - 335

On the Internet, Ye Ci’s scandal caused a big stir.

However, this did not affect Ning Li.

The next day, she went to Hua University with the teachers and seniors of Xijing University as usual to attend the exchange meeting.

During the afternoon meeting, she made a speech, which was appreciated by several professors from the Institute of Physics at Hua University.

Wu Xi sat next to Shen Zhijin and could not help but sigh.

He turned his head and asked in a low voice, “Professor Shen, I heard that Ning Li has become your assistant for the time being?”

Shen Zhijin nodded.

Wu Xi sighed secretly.

Shen Zhijin had always had high standards. If anyone wanted to be his assistant, they would not be able to do it without having sufficient ability.

On the other hand, Ning Li had only just entered her first year of university this year.

She was extremely talented and had a steady personality. Now that she was personally led by Shen Zhijin, her future was truly limitless.

“It’s not easy to meet a student who is so in tune with you!” Wu Xi’s heart was still feeling a little sour.

When Shen Zhijin heard this, his gaze swept across Ning Li’s face.

She had just finished her speech with a thank you.

Everyone applauded.

Shen Zhijin also applauded.

He tilted his head slightly and smiled in agreement with Wu Xi’s words. “Yes, it’s indeed a rare stroke of luck.”

The meeting ended at six o’clock in the evening. This had also been the last meeting. The group from Xijing University would take the plane back to the Capital at noon tomorrow.

Everyone came out of the meeting room one after another.

Ning Li carried her backpack and followed behind.

“Ning Li?”

Ning Li turned her head and saw that it was a male student from Hua University.

He was tall and upright, and very handsome. He looked like the type that would be very popular on the campus of a university. He looked at her with undisguised admiration in his eyes.

“Ning Li, I gained a lot of knowledge after listening to your speech today. Are you free tonight? Would you allow me to treat you to dinner?”

Not far away, a few students from Hua University began to jeer.

At the same time, the three seniors from Xijing University looked sympathetic.

This one was really tough.

Ning Li looked indifferent.

“I’m sorry, I already have an appointment.”

The guy was stunned, but he did not give up.

“What about tomorrow? You guys are leaving at noon, right? Then I can take you in the morning–“

“I don’t have time either,” Ning Li interrupted him.

“This…”

The guy had not expected Ning Li to reject him so directly.

“Then, then would you add me on WeChat? If there are any academic problems in the future, we can communicate immediately.”