Chapterr 293 - 294

Ning Li was actually not very interested in George’s proposal.

She had more important things to deal with now.

“I’ll be leaving in a while.”

She said.

Obviously, George knew what she was going to do. Recalling the expression of the man sitting below the stage, he said mockingly, “You’re the absolute focus tonight. Everyone will be scrambling to meet you. Why are you leaving?”

Ning Li rubbed the space between her eyebrows.

How would he know how hard it was to coax Lu Huaiyu?!

“Let’s talk about this later–”

Ning Li said, intending on walking out.

However, the moment she pushed the door open, countless flashlights lit up!

She frowned slightly and narrowed her eyes.

“Ning!”

“Look over here! Ning!”

“Ning! Can you tell me about the inspiration for tonight’s Night of Thorns?”

All kinds of voices were heard.

Only then did Ning Li realize that she was surrounded by all kinds of media.

Countless reporters with long guns and short cannons were waiting for her here.

Ever since the G&S official blog had released the poster of the Crown of Thorns yesterday, the news that Ning would be publicly appearing at the show had attracted the attention of countless people.

Several media outlets had already made ample preparations, just waiting for today.

The fact was that Ning’s appearance was already big news. What’s more, this person was Ning Li!

How could they let such a hot topic go?

Therefore, they had all been waiting here for a long time.

Just then, Lin Fengmian walked over from behind.

Seeing this scene, his brows furrowed slightly.

Sensing his arrival, the reporters started to take photos of him again.

There were actually quite a number of celebrities at the venue. At that moment, there were also some who were heading over.

However, Lin Fengmian was the one who received the most attention. After all, he was Ning Li’s younger brother.

“Lin Fengmian! You and Ning are siblings. So, you should have known about her identity as Ning a long time ago, right?”

“Do you have anything to say about this big show?”

“You must be very proud to have such an outstanding sister, right?”

Suddenly, a sharp and abrupt voice sounded.

“Lin Fengmian, you’ve only debuted less than a year ago, yet you’ve already managed to defeat many competitors to become the G&S brand cooperation ambassador. Did Ning have any hand in this?”

This question was extremely ear-piercing.

For a moment, the scene fell into dead silence.

Lin Fengmian’s footsteps stopped, and he aimed a cold stare at the particular male reporter who was asking the question.

The sound of pictures being taken was incessant. Everyone was looking at him.

Ning had become famous last year, and Lin Fengmian had become the brand ambassador of G&S this year.