Chapter 318 - 320

Lu Huaiyu pinched her face and asked with a low smile, “Where are you going to sleep tonight?”

Ning Li blushed and got up from his arms.

She had only come here to kiss him and had no intention of taking over his bed.

She sat on her knees. Her soft long hair was hanging down a little messily, and the corners of her eyes were red. She looked very docile and slightly coquettish, as if she was easily bullied.

She said, “Go back to sleep.”

Lu Huaiyu propped himself up and leaned against the headboard of the bed, with a half-smile on his face.

“You come over when you want to eat candy, and then run away after you eat it? Could such a good thing truly happen?”

ing Li thought for a moment, before leaning over to kiss him on the cheek.

Lu Huaiyu looked at her with slightly raised eyebrows.

ing Li moved to the other side and kissed him.

“Is that alright?” She asked.

Lu Huaiyu stared into her eyes for a long time before he suddenly burst out into laughter.

ationality and restraint had collapsed for her countless times, but they had also been rebuilt for her countless times.

(0 matter how much she had to go through, no matter how much she tossed and turned, she could not fall asleep.

n the end, she could not bear to.

He took her hand and kissed it.

“What a good plan. I’ll owe you this time.”

There will be plenty of time for you to pay it back.

There were no classes schedule for the next morning, so Ning Li stayed on at Rongyue Mansion.

After breakfast, she sat on the sofa with her computer and continued to summarize the contents of the seminar.

Lu Huaiyu walked behind her and glanced at the screen.

“Was this task assigned by Teacher Shen?”

“Yes, Teacher Shen needs it before the group meeting on Wednesday. Senior Brother Yan Qiu is afraid that he won’t make it in time, so he asked me to help.”

Ning Li’s fingers quickly tapped on the keyboard as she casually answered.

Lu Huaiyu raised his eyebrows.

Yan Qiu was currently Shen Zhijin’s doctorate student as well as his assistant. Such matters were usually left to him.

Logically speaking, with Yan Qiu’s personality and ability, he would not ask for help.

Moreover, it was such an important seminar.

Since he had done so, he must have sought out Shen Zhijin’s opinion.

“It seems that Teacher Shen greatly values you,” Lu Huaiyu said with a smile. “His standards are very high. He really treats you as his own student.”

ing Li nodded.

Following Shen Zhijin to do research was an opportunity that many people were unable to get even if they wanted to.

This thought had crossed her mind.

Lu Huaiyu saw that she was focused and serious, so he did not want to continue to disturb her.

“I’m going out for a while. I’ll be back in a while.”

ing Li did not even raise her head as she replied, “Okay.”