Chapter 313 - 315

Ning Li turned her head and saw a few people rushing over.

Some were carrying cameras, some were holding microphones, and in the blink of an eye, they had surrounded her.

“Ning, hello! We are reporters from Fei Entertainment. We have a few questions to ask you. Is it convenient for you to answer them?”

There were many celebrities who lived at Lan Di Apartments. Hence, this was why these people had been waiting outside the residential area. However, they had not expected on being to see Ning Li.

She was the hottest person in the fashion industry at the moment, so of course, they would not miss her.

Ning Li’s expression was calm, and her voice was cold.

“Tm sorry, but it’s not convenient.”

‘As she spoke, she turned to leave.

These people had not seemed to expect her to reject them so directly. They were stunned for a while before reacting and quickly chasing after her.

‘As they chased her, they also asked, “It won’t take long! May I ask if you’re here today to visit Lin Fengmian?”

Ning Li looked at the microphone in front of her and frowned.

The person did not give up and continued to ask, “Also, regarding the news on the Internet that you’re being suspected of abandoning your biological mother and younger brother. Do you have anything to say?”

Ning Li did not say anything as she walked to the entrance of the residential area.

Lin Fengmian had given her a pass to this area before, so she walked in smoothly.

All the people from the media were blocked from entering.

“Ning!”

They shouted Ning Li’s name from behind, but Ning Li ignored them.

Seeing her figure gradually disappear, the people looked at each other in dismay.

“Isn’t her temper a little too arrogant?”

“She’s Ning after all, so it’s normal for her to have a bit of a personality.”

“All this work has been for nothing…”

Not really… With her reaction just now, wouldn’t it be considered a kind of response?”

Ning Li went upstairs and knocked on the door.

Lin Fengmian was already waiting for her.

“Sister.”

Lin Fengmian noticed her expression as he let her into the house.

“Did… did something happen?”

Ning Li shook her head.

“I just met a few gossipy reporters outside the neighborhood.”

Lin Fengmian frowned.

“Is it because of the incident on Weibo?”

Ning Li shook her head.

“I just happened to bump into several members of the paparazzi just outside. But they did ask about Su Yuan.”

Lin Fengmian pursed her lips.

“Sister didn’t mention this to me before.”

How embarrassing had she been that day when Su Yuan had come to her school, in front of so many people?