Chapter 343 - 345

Old Master Gu did not give him this chance.

He looked at Ning Li.

“Ah Li, let’s go to Lincheng together this afternoon.”

Everyone had already discussed this matter.

However, Old Madam Gu’s health was not very good. It would be too tiring for her to travel back and forth like this.

She said, “Grandmother, you should stay in the Capital for now.”

Many people would be going to Lincheng this time. It would be enough to investigate the issue of her background.

Old Madam Gu shook her head with a smile.

“No, I want to go with Ah Li.”

Her expression and voice remained gentle, but the tone of her voice brooked no objections. It was obvious that she had already made up her mind.

Ning Li frowned slightly.

“But–“

“Ah Li.”

Old Madam Gu paused for a moment and said slowly, “Grandma wants to take a look.”

She wanted to see the place where she grew up, her past experiences, and everything that she had experienced.

Ning Li’s eyelids drooped slightly, but she eventually nodded.

“Okay.”

After lunch, Ning Li sent Elder Mei and Yu Pingchuan off.

Old Master Lu struggled for a long time, but he had not been able to find the right time to speak, so he could only give up for the time being

He felt that it would not be too late to mention it after Ning Li’s matter had been completely investigated.

Right, he would have to print a few more copies of the engagement planning booklet later.

All these in-laws had to be treated equally!

Thinking about that, Old Master Lu felt that everything would be fine. Then, he repeatedly told Lu Huaiyu to take good care of Ning Li while on their journey before returning home.

At 4:30 pm, three private planes landed at the Cheng family’s private tarmac in Lincheng.

Cheng Xiyue was already waiting here.

Seeing the group of people gradually alighting from the planes, even Cheng Xiyue, who had long known the situation, could not help but secretly sigh. To be able to get the entire Gu family of Hong Kong City to mobilize was really…

His gaze fell on Ning Li, who was surrounded by everyone, and he clicked his tongue.

Who would have thought that she was actually the only young miss of the Gu family of Hong Kong City and Shen Zhijin’s biological daughter?

With such an identity, it was not too much to say that she would be pampered.

Lu Huaiyu walked forward.

Cheng Xiyue cast a sympathetic gaze at him.

With the Gu family and Shen Zhijin’s attitudes, if he wanted to marry Ning Li, he would really have to go through five hurdles and kill six generals. “The car has already been prepared. Please invite Old Master Gu and the others to board the car.”

Cheng Xiyue said, “Ning Haizhou is in the hospital. He’s being strictly guarded so it will be inconvenient to come out. I’ve already gotten someone to bring Su Yuan and Ye Cheng to the hospital.”