𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | like a goddamn vampire

a/n: there are some pretty suggestive themes in this one for sure but i don't think it really counts as smut so no warnings are needed for this chapter. [except for kate being a really attractive tease and me getting carried away with the feelings parts of "porn with feelings"]

* * *

Maybe you should have thought your actions through before kissing Kate because nothing could have prepared you for the metallic taste that clings to her lips and fills your mouth. 

You know exactly what it's from and that knowledge only adds to how taboo this all feels. How forbidden it is despite the fact that you're both full-grown adults who are more than capable of making your own decisions. 

Just because you're capable of making your own decisions doesn't mean you should make them, though. Especially when every fiber of your being is begging you for more.

Then again, that might just be the blood loss talking.

"Easy there, tiger," Kate whispers when she feels your hips shifting against her again. "You might feel a bit lightheaded for a while."

"Is that what that is?" You mumble, letting out a soft groan as the brunette's fingers leave your drenched cunt.

"Yeah, I'd offer you some food but uh...I'm out mac and cheese."

Her words bring a giggle out of you before you slump forward without a second thought. You know deep down that you shouldn't be acting like this. That there's a very big chance you're nothing more than a quick one-night stand to her.

But it's hard to think straight when you're so lightheaded and Kate feels so warm and comfortable.

Your face ends up getting buried against her neck and she barely suppresses a shiver from the feeling of your breath against her skin.

"I thought vampires were supposed to be cold," you mutter. "And heartless."

"I think you warmed me up quite well, sweetheart."

She leans down so she can nuzzle your neck, the sensation making you let out a soft gasp in response. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what spot she's so drawn to and you can practically picture the two little dots that must drawn on your skin.

"That doesn't answer my question."She chuckles, the sound soft and warm. "Was that a question?"

"You're annoying," you reply through a huff.

"Don't be a brat." She pinches your inner thigh and even though her action is supposed to be playful, it shoots sparks of desire up your body.

You open your mouth to tell her to shut up and stop being a tease but she moves before you can complain. Her fangs drag across your sensitive skin, drawing out yet another soft gasp from your lips.

It really shouldn't be as attractive as it is.

You're somewhat aware of that. Of how wrong it is to find all of this so exciting, and more than a little arousing. 

 It's not like you can help it, though. You've had a massive crush on Kate since before you were hired to work for her so is it really any surprise that none of this turns you off? That instead of making you want to run from her, it makes you want to stay?

Maybe it's not a complete surprise, all things considered, but it does make things extremely complicated.

You're in the middle of thinking about what comes next when Kate quite literally sinks her teeth into you again.

It takes you about three seconds to realize she's not trying to feed from you again. Of course, she's just trying to be a tease again.

"What are you doing?" You ask, barely holding back the urge to tilt your head back and give her more access.