Chapter 42: King Sword & Heroic Stand

Three Fallen Angels were caught off guard and found themselves in a dire situation. Under the life-threatening crisis, despite the suppression of the forbidden magic, they could barely resist.

The three spat out a mouthful of blood in unison, trembling under the power unleashed by the King's Sword.

Their clothes gradually disintegrated from the impact, and bloodstains began to appear on their skin.

Eventually, even the last shreds of their clothing disappeared completely, leaving them struggling and covered in blood.

At this moment, they were relying solely on their bodies to withstand the attack.

But how could they stand it?

Badr's eyes were cold as he increased his magic input, intensifying the power of the King's Sword. The three Fallen Angels under the anti-magic domain had no power to resist and were all blown away, falling to the ground covered in blood.

Seeing the three Fallen Angels lying on the ground, their fate unknown, Badr rushed forward without hesitation. Magical energy surged through his silver longsword!

The boy's killing intent erupted madly; he wanted to take advantage of their brief unconsciousness to kill them!

"How dare you!!"

The two top-tier fallen angels and the remaining high-ranking angel were all shocked and angry.

The situation had just reversed too quickly. They didn't have time to help, and their three female companions had already fallen.

At this point, they didn't care about Rias and Akeno Himejima, who were biting them hard. They quickly freed themselves from Rias and rushed forward to save their companions.

But Rias and Akeno had been waiting for this opportunity for a long time!

Taking advantage of the three being distracted, Rias and Akeno used their full power, not to kill, but to block their actions!

Violent magic raged and crimson flames roared like an angry dragon. The terrible heat caused the leaves of the trees below to curl up and almost catch fire.

Akeno was not to be outdone. Lightning flashed in the sky, and a golden bolt as thick as a bucket struck down as if tearing through space!

Facing such powerful attacks, the three male Fallen Angels' expressions changed drastically, full of fear!

"Damn!!"

Forced to defend, the three male Fallen Angels could only throw lightning spears at Badr, trying to disrupt his actions.

In the next second, they were engulfed in flames and lightning, retreating far away with ashen faces!

This distraction caused them to take the full force of Rias and Akeno's attacks, making them feel as if they were about to vomit blood from the pain.

After their successful attack, Rias and Akeno struck again, but what drove the Fallen Angels mad was Badr;

Facing the incoming spears of light, Badr didn't even try to dodge. Instead, he used the Sacred Shield to defend himself, deciding to take the three attacks head-on and kill his enemies!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Three explosions rang out on the Sacred Shield in front of Badr!

Even with the shield's protection, Badr didn't feel well under the combined attack of two top tier Fallen Angels. Some Sacred Power still penetrated, making him grunt and his body go numb!

The left arm that channeled magic into the Sacred Shield seemed to have a broken bone.

But it had actually blocked their combined attack!