Chapter 50: Morning Magic and Mischief

[#]: Advanced Chapters on Patreon!

[#]: Enjoy!!

<><><>

"Time for bed, no more messing around," she commanded with a regal air, wrapping her arms around the boy's waist.

Badr naturally had no objections. Devils indulge their desires but can also fully control them. Right now, he preferred this simple, pure feeling of happiness.

In fact, he could even absorb a strong power through their contract, which was derived from Mai's emotions...

Ah, it's mainly love, isn't it...

Badr understood in his heart. Looking at his beloved in his arms, he gently kissed her forehead.

Mai, with her eyes closed, seemed to be genuinely falling asleep. However, when she felt the boy's kiss, a sweet smile involuntarily appeared at the corner of her mouth.

The power he sensed through the contract grew even stronger...

Badr couldn't help but chuckle; it was like cheating.

To make the most of this accumulated emotional power, Badr immediately began to harvest its benefits, resonating his consciousness with his Sacred Gear, maintaining it within his tolerance. Thus, he held Mai and began his training.

By dawn, Mai was sound asleep in his arms, while Badr slowly opened his eyes.

In his black pupils, golden patterns lit up, turning his eyes into a pair of radiant golden ones.

He hadn't slept at all, yet he was incredibly energetic.

Gently releasing Mai's soft body, Badr sat up and stretched. The night's training had yielded gratifying results, significantly enhancing his magical strength.

"You're up early?" Mai's voice suddenly came, seemingly disturbed by his movements.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

The girl shook her head with a smile: "I've had plenty of sleep."

"Alright, I'll go get us some breakfast, and then I have to head back."

Badr got out of bed, and with a flash of magic, he was dressed in his usual black attire. Seeing this, Mai, still lying on the bed, chuckled softly: "You really look handsome."

"Of course."

Badr, without any humility, leaned over and kissed Mai on the lips.

"I'm off, dear. You should get up and freshen up too."

"...You, I haven't agreed to marry you yet," Mai blushed at Badr's endearment, but couldn't hide her smile.

The boy waved with a faint smile:

"Sooner or later."

...

After having breakfast with Mai, seeing her off to work, Badr teleported back home.

Upon arrival, he immediately saw two beautiful girls lying on his bed: Rias and Asia.

Why were they on his bed again?

Rias was understandable, as she often came over at night, but it seemed Asia was also learning some bad habits...

Badr gently shook his head and covered the two naked girls with the blanket.

Rias woke up, slowly opened her eyes, and looked at Badr with some dissatisfaction:

"Why didn't you come back all night?"